Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 496|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Query] Why Moonton? WHY MIYA?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-14 05:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by PoorGamer at 2019-4-14 05:43 PM

I just wanna ask why they love Miya so much?

like when they made a skin for her featured in twilight pass

or

when they fully revamped her 2nd skin with!

(and other many unmentioned reasons)

like why? can anyone explain?
 Author| Post time 2019-4-14 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-4-14 06:43 PM
yet they don't make her a better marksman

True............
Post time 2019-4-14 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Well, Miya is the game's mascot after all, so it's unsurprising that they love her so much.
Post time 2019-4-14 06:43 PM | Show all posts
yet they don't make her a better marksman

Comments

i know she isn't weak but she has her areas of improvement  Post time 2019-4-15 02:13 AM
shes underrated. if you know how to use miya properly you will see how strong she is. not weak and not too strong just in the middle  Post time 2019-4-14 09:39 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-4-14 07:35 PM | Show all posts
TheEpicJobber replied at 2019-4-14 06:17 PM
Well, Miya is the game's mascot after all, so it's unsurprising that they love her so much.

At first I thought Layla was the mascot y'know tutorial and everything...
Post time 2019-4-14 10:58 PM | Show all posts
GG in higher tier of rank like Epic and Legend when enemy team picked miya then we underestimate her during in early game but she often able to kill us and later on during in late game and it is GG already because she is too strong for us to deal her even 5 vs 1. all heroes is not op but it is heavily depends on player's hand and control to the heroes.
Post time 2019-4-14 11:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
As others have said, it all eventually comes down to the users whether a hero is good or not, a good Alucard could wreck havoc from early game, while a bad Alucard will definitely feed.
I've seen Harith and Esmeralda that is so bad that i was feeling kinda bad for their team to pick them.
and, Miya is actually quite insane in terms of damage, she could win 1v1 against most mm easily, the only time I've won against a fed Miya is with Moskov, and i only win because of my stuns.
Post time 2019-4-14 11:29 PM | Show all posts
When pro pick miya, early game feed, late game got items = GG
Post time 2019-4-14 11:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2019-4-14 11:49 PM
PoorGamer replied at 2019-4-14 07:35 PM
At first I thought Layla was the mascot y'know tutorial and everything...

Despite Layla is the game's very own tutor/guide and the very first hero everyone obtains, the spot of MLBB mascot actually belongs to Miya. This is because she appears in the end of every promotional videos of the game as well as the app icon itself.

Also if you go to the hero section from the main menu and sort the heroes by release date, you will found out that Miya is the first hero by default, suggesting that she was the very first hero Moonton created for the game.

But yeah, I agree with you and @Rexsamz about why they love Miya so much and yet not making her one of the better marksmen. Likely because Miya was meant to be a beginner-friendly Marksman along with Layla.

Comments

i think if she had less cooldown on her ult and its lasted longer she would be pretty strong  Post time 2019-4-15 02:14 AM
Post time 2019-4-15 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Miya is first hero and game mascot.
Also may be some game designers fell in love with miya too
Who knows.

Comments

Correct, the favourite.  Post time 2019-4-15 08:59 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-22 04:40 PM GMT+8