Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 412|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Request] Retribution revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-12 07:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Okay.. I was attacking the turtle, then an enemy tried to steal it so my plan was to use retribution to take the turtle, i also checked, that the said enemy had aegis so taking finishing the turtle should be easy right? unfortunately the retribution went to the enemy instead!

Wasn't retribution made to make farming easier? then Retri should focus on jungle right? RIGHT?
Post time 2019-4-12 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2019-4-12 07:53 PM

Auto targeting Retribution works with this priority when nearby:

1. Enemy heroes
2. Minions - Jungle monster (whichever is nearby)

In order to use retri spell manually on nearby heroes lord/turtle/minion/junglemonsters, u can use the directional skill of retribution and point it towards the target hero, u can see an indicator that the retribution marks on the hero.

I'd suggest u practice controlling the direction of retribution rather than AUTO CLICKING it.
Post time 2019-4-12 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Thats why i only buy 1st tier jungle equipment only.. i nvr go as far as 2nd tier.. it happened to me too before hahahaa
Post time 2019-4-12 10:24 PM | Show all posts
auto target turtle and lord by not upgrading jungle item

upgrading jungle item will enable you to target enemy heroes
Post time 2019-4-13 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Auto targeting Retribution works with this priority when nearby. i suggest getting basic jungle equipment rather than it's upgrade.

1. Enemy heroes ( if nearby )
2. Minions - Jungle monster

In order to use retri spell manually on nearby heroes lord/turtle/minion/junglemonsters, or use directional target if you already upgraded you jungle equipment
Post time 2019-4-13 10:14 AM | Show all posts
2nd tier retribution auto lock enemy hero instead of turtle, lord etc. So i suggest you aim manually.
Post time 2019-4-13 01:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If the retribution is Upgraded from Farm Items You need to manually aim it to the target if there is multiple targets  dont just tap it... because when its upgraded it can hit enemy heroes too... Common mistakes for common players.
Post time 2019-4-13 04:30 PM | Show all posts
The upgraded retribution skill affects enemy heroes-- I'm not blaming you for that, though.

This happens to me too. But I think it would be wiser if you remained using the Hunter's Knife jungle item instead. Upgrading should come later.

Post time 2019-4-13 05:42 PM | Show all posts
i aim manual so no troubles here maybe its cause you have tier 2 jungle item and it auto locked the hero so i think you should just manual aim for any skill that can be manual aimed
Post time 2019-4-15 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Wow, the whole time I thought ret is exclusive for monsters only.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-22 04:53 PM GMT+8