Register now.
Return to list New
Author: TamagoEgg
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Alucard Gapclose Passive

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-12 02:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
TamagoEgg replied at 2019-4-12 08:12 AM
I just finished an Epic Rank gameplay with Alucard. He can easily dominate the game, it’s ridiculou ...

You can't chase enemy that flickered if you don't buy boots ....
 Author| Post time 2019-4-12 10:17 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-4-12 02:16 PM
You can't chase enemy that flickered if you don't buy boots ....

I was chasing enemy with ease without boot.
Post time 2019-4-12 11:35 PM | Show all posts
alucard… no. I disagree. he doesn't deserve any nerf. he's very dependent to his lifesteal, use some item to counter this.
comparing him to other heroes,

Ruby - Hook,
Freya - Stun
Alpha - Stun
Roger - blink and speed up
Sun - dopplegangers

Alu doesn't have any of these.
A very good counter to him I think are heroes that burst with a stun. so he cant fight back and lifesteal
hmmm.. Eudora?... idk
Post time 2019-4-13 03:55 AM | Show all posts
ag273n replied at 2019-4-12 11:35 PM
alucard… no. I disagree. he doesn't deserve any nerf. he's very dependent to his lifesteal, use som ...

Sorry what? The ability to chase anyone if he hits his skills is stupid, not to mention the damage multiplied by x1.2 or x1.1, depending if he hits 1 or more. His lifesteal and HP alone is too high to combat against.
Try running and you won't succeed, due to how OP his passive alone is. Additionally, not everyone plays the heroes you mentioned. Freya/Alpha/Ruby/Roger havent seen playtime lately

Comments

thats why alu with purify is scary  Post time 2019-4-13 06:06 PM
my point is. Alucard doesn't have any CC skills, and is not immune. put him up against anyone with CC - that's his Big weakness - this is exactly why not too many people play him.  Post time 2019-4-13 06:03 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-4-13 05:15 AM | Show all posts
ag273n replied at 2019-4-12 11:35 PM
alucard… no. I disagree. he doesn't deserve any nerf. he's very dependent to his lifesteal, use som ...

Until you fight against an Alucard with 3 tank items and 3 Damage items, you will know that at least a 5 second CC will take him down if not he’s gonna make a come back easily.

A full build Eudora bursting Alucard down alone can’t even get 50% of Alucard health down.

Comments

that's true, I play alucard sometimes, But still, if saber or franco holds him while a damage dealer is free hitting - alucard becomes a sitting duck  Post time 2019-4-13 06:04 AM
Post time 2019-4-13 06:09 PM | Show all posts
i don't agree at all alu passive is what makes a good pick and his tankiness you were talking about was probably WOTAQ and that only works every 50 secs his lifesteal is strong but against life steal counter items and shield he is not as effective
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-23 03:21 PM GMT+8