Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 273|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Alucard Gapclose Passive

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-12 07:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by TamagoEgg at 2019-4-12 07:51 AM

Regarding about Alucard passive ability to gapclose at a huge range, it’s too OP. It needs to be nerf.
Other than that, his damage is too high combined with his lifesteal, it’s too much of a game changer.
Alucard could go NO boot, 3 Damage items and 3 tank items and still dominate the game easily with his high Damage output, tankiness and mobility.
It’s too ridiculous that all his skills can be used as a dash skill.
Post time 2019-4-12 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Alucard is already one of the forgotten hero.
I think this teleport is his one of core essence.
I am personally against this suggestion.

Comments

But your designers are for broken heroes that I've mentioned lately, Alucard honestly deserves to be on that list, having each skill as a dash where some do not have one or only one is just stupid.  Post time 2019-4-13 03:58 AM
I know someone who always use Alucard and really a forgotten one, but he's no hero LOLS  Post time 2019-4-12 11:08 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-4-12 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by TamagoEgg at 2019-4-12 09:54 AM

I just finished an Epic Rank gameplay with Alucard. He can easily dominate the game, it’s ridiculous. Look at my damage, turret damage and damage taken. I don’t even need a boot to catch up with enemy. Running away is as easy as flicker or first skill to run. Basically Alucard doesn’t need any movement speed. *laugh sarcastically

It’s too much. Even with CC, it’s not enough to take down an average good Alucard because he’s able to dodge or survive getting CCed
Post time 2019-4-12 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by starboi at 2019-4-12 11:06 AM

Becareful with the hero that you will request to be nerf, someone here might take a $h!t
Post time 2019-4-12 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Well, good for you then.. alu is considered to be 1 of the forgotten hero.. aside from classic, i barely ever met alu in brawl and rank.. and if youre good with alu, just spam him xD
Post time 2019-4-12 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Yea. If you're good with Alucard, just put it to your advantage. Spam him.
A good Alucard player isn't easy to counter, even if they say you can easily counter him with CC.
He's like Ruby with less CC but more mobility and massive damage.
Post time 2019-4-12 10:39 AM | Show all posts
TamagoEgg replied at 2019-4-12 08:12 AM
I just finished an Epic Rank gameplay with Alucard. He can easily dominate the game, it’s ridiculou ...

That explain it, your rank is still in Epic and not Legend or Mythic rank because in there people call alu user Alutard because most of them is brain dead and feeder

Comments

beware someone is looking hahaha  Post time 2019-4-12 11:07 AM
Post time 2019-4-12 10:39 AM | Show all posts
TamagoEgg replied at 2019-4-12 08:12 AM
I just finished an Epic Rank gameplay with Alucard. He can easily dominate the game, it’s ridiculou ...

That explain it, your rank is still in Epic and not Legend or Mythic rank because in there people call alu user Alutard because most of them is brain dead and feeder
 Author| Post time 2019-4-12 11:22 AM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-4-12 10:39 AM
That explain it, your rank is still in Epic and not Legend or Mythic rank because in there people  ...

TBH, I do know hardly anyone uses Alutard in Legend and above. And I’m definitely not Epic, LOL. It’s just smurfing test with Alucard in Epic and the result is still great.
Post time 2019-4-12 02:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol . His passive close the gap between him and his enemy , but you know what ?

It also lengthen the gap of alucard to ally , so then it mean alucard have higher chance to get kited.

*chou laugh in silence*
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-22 04:10 PM GMT+8