Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Problem with Estes' 4th quest

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-11 08:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Not die in a match is possible.
Just hide in the jungle lol.
 Author| Post time 2019-4-12 06:16 AM | Show all posts
@BD007

Thanks for the help, and best of luck with CS. Maybe if we are more with that problem they spend more time on investigate the issue; after 10 days talking with them, spending a lot if time arguing, reasoning, sending them reports of battles, and all what they ask for, the most I got from them is a "keep trying". In fact I must say I'm a bit tilted for that.

Device model: OUKITEL U16 MAX

AnnaStrasza already posted the IMG of the task (ty AnnaStrasza). And answering the question "when this occurred?"... last ~100 matches I played with Estes. If they follow the same process than they did with me, they will ask you for battle reports. I can post you some if it's the case.

Thanks everybody for the answers and the collaboration!
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-12 at 00.03.51.jpeg

Comments

your a EU player right so can i add you  Post time 2019-4-14 03:45 AM
Post time 2019-4-13 10:26 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-4-11 10:34 AM
Here is the requested screenshot

Moving this to bug report.
Thanks.
Post time 2019-4-14 03:49 AM | Show all posts
Nepsyx replied at 2019-4-12 06:16 AM
@BD007

Thanks for the help, and best of luck with CS. Maybe if we are more with that problem they s ...

your a EU player right so can i add you my info is in my signature btw  |
                                                                                                   _|_
                                                                                                   \ | /
                                                                                                     v

Comments

do you like my weird arrow i made?  Post time 2019-4-14 03:49 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-5-11 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Nepsyx at 2019-5-11 12:56 AM

Hello again,

@Rexsamz, I added you :)

I have good news about Estes problem described in this post: I received yesterday this message by the system inbox:

So, seems the problem will be solved soon, they are already conscious about it and apologized about.

Now we just have to confirm the moment it's solved and working for everybody.
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-10 at 18.44.50.jpeg
Post time 2019-6-16 02:22 PM | Show all posts
We have visited Escape Room Berlin and received the coolest impressions! Interesting puzzles, excellent performance, it is true that they tried to make everything decently. I watched the film before starting the quest in order to make it more exciting. A separate plus is for printing out pictures and cards, it is a small but pleasant thing. The only minus is a very small hall. We have been asked to wait outside until the previous team leaves, so we do not hear any extra information. But in general, everything was great.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-20 11:55 PM GMT+8