Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 358|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

New to the forum

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-10 08:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Greetings,

My ingame is NEPSYX. I'm from Spain. I'm playing this game like 3-4 weeks ago, but I played another MOBA (SMITE) for 6 years. Support player main.

Since in the game there's not much communication, I wanted to try this forum to meet new people, participate and read.

If someone wants to add me to play with, I'm in Grandmaster rank (like half of the world), my fav character is Estes. Unfortunately I have a very little pool of chars I play, and in ranked it's always Estes, but even with that limitation for just lack of experience in this game, I try to be cooperative, coordinated and never a toxic player. I just ask for kind and not-toxic people to enjoy the game with.

Thanks in advance, and see you around.
Post time 2019-5-13 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Hi Nepsy welcome to forum treat each other well.
Post time 2019-4-10 09:17 AM | Show all posts
@Nepsyx

Greetings! Welcome to our forum. Here you can find lots of written guides for all sort of heroes! As well as loads of fun topics and stuff.

Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to approach any of our moderators should you need any help!
Post time 2019-4-10 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Welcome to the Mobile Legends forum.
Such a lovely forum.
Such a lovely forum.
Plenty of post at the Mobile Legends forum.
Anything you want to know about MLBB you can find it here.

Comments

look up in daylight  Post time 2019-4-11 06:01 AM
i can't find a Claude guide  Post time 2019-4-11 12:49 AM
Post time 2019-4-10 10:46 AM | Show all posts
ooo nice estes user xD
Post time 2019-4-10 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Hi! Welcome! I would like to play with you but I live in Japan, so when you play with people from other countries there is lag and you lose :(
The Spanish chat in the game is pretty active (of toxic players lol), but you can totally find people from Spain there. They might not want you to play Estes, except for classic. I strongly recommend learning one fighter, because fighters are always welcome, and a mage (which you wont need because there is always a mage).
In my case, Im main tank, everybody needs a tank. And only sometimes I get to play the fighter or the mage. Im a terrible marksman, so I wont even try anymore.
Don’t worry too much about the rank, just play 1000 classics and I assure you it will be easier to get to epic or legend, both because your experience and your emblems.
Post time 2019-4-10 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Hello welcome to the forum
Please follow rules and regulations and enjoy your stay
Join our official discord server for pre mate team mates for rank/classic here
https://discordapp.com/invite/dKVXuHU

Also check our portal for tons of game resources like guides, tutorial, troubleshooting guide, fan arts, new hero suggestions and many more here
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/portal
Post time 2019-4-10 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Hello there and welcome
Post time 2019-4-11 12:50 AM | Show all posts
hello there and welcome the mlbb forum
Post time 2019-4-11 03:50 AM | Show all posts
hola amigo.
Buenos diaz
i'm sure you'll find this forum full of very important information just about on any hero. when you go buy a new hero, you'll likely find a guide here. specially information about upcoming heroes are here.
Like you, i'm GM too. :) but i'm halfway around the globe from where you are.
i'm sure you'll have fun. :)
 Author| Post time 2019-4-11 04:22 AM | Show all posts
Thanks everybody for the big welcome

@Hoahoa

In fact, spanish chat is hard to use since everybody is spamming on it, mostly kids not making a good use of it. You write something and in 2 seconds it dissapears from the screen; it's useless. And tbh, ye, unfortunately we are one of the most toxic countries. So I don't feel like finding lots of ppl to play with there, and also, for me the language is not a prob. I'm ok with spaniards but also with the rest of the world, except for the ping problem you pointed.

In answer to the rest of your message, I'll start the process of learning other classes soon but still don't feel enough motivated. In fact, I'm learning Angela and Rafaela, like a good support main, but too much in my comfort zone. Next class prob will be Tank since there's always lack in the parties, everybody play dmg classes because like big numbers and MVPs...

Again, thanks everybody.

Comments

Do you play on European servers if so add me my details are below my reply to you post  Post time 2019-4-20 07:42 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-25 07:46 PM GMT+8