Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: VoxVesper
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Why doesn't Purify work?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-10 11:19 AM | Show all posts
I played Grock a while ago and I got disabled by his Ulti while in 1st skill besides a wall. Not sure if it's normal or what
Post time 2019-4-10 08:59 PM | Show all posts
works on Franco, you need to be really quick, you cancel his hook. I think by the time he pulls you and you use it, he stuns you.

I noticed it doesn't work with Kaja. I guess he's too quick before dragging compared to seeing the chains of franco.
Post time 2019-4-10 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Kaja ulti had a buff some  time ago that makes his Ulti NOT Purify-able  similar to how u cannot purify gussion 1st skill anymore . Franco and Kaja basically are in the same boat two annoying cc
Post time 2019-4-11 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Its hard to counter franco with purify but it is possible and kaja is can be stopped with purify
 Author| Post time 2019-4-11 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-4-11 12:55 AM
Its hard to counter franco with purify but it is possible and kaja is can be stopped with purify

That used to be true for Kaja, but not anymore — which you can see in the YouTube video. You can see I hit Purify and it did nothing to Kaja's Ult.
Post time 2019-4-25 02:49 PM | Show all posts
I confirmed this is a bug with Franco.

Previously, if i was quick enough, i could cancel the hook by predicting I would be hit and push Purify right as the hook hit me, then i'm not pulled in.

It's becoming more difficult. If i'm pulled in and use Purify, i should get 1.2 seconds of immunity, but i'm instantly stunned each time.

I think it's the same with Kaja, you either need to have the timing perfect right as they use ult and cancel it, because the 1.2s immunity seems to be the broken part. Otherwise, with these dragging skills, there is some hidden background mechanic which interferes with the timing of the 1.2s.

I'm thinking to start using sprint to give myself pre-protection for the longer period.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 09:18 PM GMT+8