Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 737|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Why doesn't Purify work?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-10 05:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Before the latest patch where they reworked many heroes, I was using Purify with Uranus and had absolutely no issues against anything.

After the patch, it no longer works against Franco, or even Kaja.

Proof?

VS Franco & Others:
https://youtu.be/uaxXrw1MjR4

VS Kaja:
https://youtu.be/sp37NKA7DzE

What's the deal Moonton? Is this a bug or a "feature"? If it's intentional, why no mention of this in the patch notes?

What is the point of taking Purify if it isn't going to Purify in the situations you need it most (vs. Franco, Kaja)?

Post time 2019-4-10 06:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Franco Cc is fled up.

If he hooks you...99% ur dead.
Purify seems to work sometimes but it’s hit or miss.
Miss seems to be common.

I can get away from fattie tigreal but Franco is a *
Post time 2019-4-10 10:10 AM | Show all posts
@VoxVesper

The trick to countering Franco is to hit purify immediately at the moment which he hooked you. Because his CC is unique in the sense that it is kinda in reverse to conventional CC.

As for ulti, I'm still figuring it out but I'm guessing you should hit purify 0.5s before he starts his ulti; that way, you're still under the purify duration and he couldn't apply his ulti onto you.

Real tricky tho.... This is why Franco is often used to counter purify.

As for Kaja case, if you're using Diggie, the trick is to not use your ulti but your S2 instead to stop Kaja from being able to fly out when hooking one of your teammates. And yea idk why but Kaja ulti can't be effectively purified.

Comments

thing is, it doesnt work either way.  Post time 2019-4-11 03:07 AM
Post time 2019-4-10 07:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Franco is a different beast.
He hooks you and then starts beating up on you.

So if you want to really make it work...don’t panic and hit purify on hook but wait till he smacks u up few times and then do it.

Hopefully a teammate is there to peel Franco off you and you can get the fk away.
Post time 2019-4-10 06:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ryans46 at 2019-4-10 06:42 AM

I also experienced this bug lately, it looks like (in my opinion) any Continous Immobilization Effect that exceeds Purify's Effect Duration will work.
Post time 2019-4-10 06:32 AM | Show all posts
I want to know, how does Purify works before with Kaja and Franco? Could you further explain? Are referring to the 3rd skill of both heroes?
 Author| Post time 2019-4-10 07:09 AM | Show all posts
ryans46 replied at 2019-4-10 06:41 AM
I also experienced this bug lately, it looks like (in my opinion) any Continous Immobilization Effec ...
I also experienced this bug lately, it looks like (in my opinion) any Continous Immobilization Effect that exceeds Purify's Effect Duration will work.

But that would mean the spell description for purify is completely wrong:

Immediately Removes all negative effects. The hero gains immunity against controlling effects for 1.2s and increases movement speed by 30%.

According to the definition, it should IMMEDIATELY remove ALL NEGATIVE EFFECTS — which would logically include Kaja's Ult and Franco's cc, since they are... well... freaking duh.. "negative".
 Author| Post time 2019-4-10 07:22 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-4-10 07:14 AM

Actually Purify works vs. the Hook — if you can catch it just before or after he hooks you (really annoying for Franco I'm sure lol).

But if you do it after he pulls you in, and then "Suppresses" you, it does not remove the slows.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To me "Slows" is included under "Negative effects".. but ya know that's just me.
Post time 2019-4-10 07:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ryans46 at 2019-4-10 07:32 AM
VoxVesper replied at 2019-4-10 07:09 AM
But that would mean the spell description for purify is completely wrong:

Yup, and that is why the system probably is confused of what to do with the "Continous" Immobilisation Effect, the system also considers who should have the absolute priority in which if you look at the Duration time, Kaja and Franco's Stun is Superior

Edit: A good example for this is a video of how system reacts at Minsitthar and Diggie's Ult at the same time made by an ML Youtuber.
Post time 2019-4-10 09:37 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-4-10 07:14 AM

anytime i got hooked by franci i always use purify before he really got my bod/in the middle of the way i hooked. omg i wish my english is better so i can explain what i really want to tell.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-16 12:37 AM GMT+8