Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: aferli
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] A list of things that need nerfs/buffs.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-11 12:52 AM | Show all posts
I mean the franco buff could be deadly(minions were the best way to counter) but with all the other op heroes it shouldn't be a problem
 Author| Post time 2019-4-11 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-4-11 12:52 AM
I mean the franco buff could be deadly(minions were the best way to counter) but with all the other  ...

It would make Franco a more viable pick.
 Author| Post time 2019-4-12 04:10 AM | Show all posts
Also, another addition, cuz the designers have small brains.

All NON-TANKS/SUPPORTS have their CC reduced to 1s and CD encreased to 7.5s, it is simply not fun to play against low CD CCs.
Post time 2019-4-14 12:50 AM | Show all posts
miya and alu needs buffs
angela 1st skill healing amount is not so good as estes even rafaela
and her ult has a looooooong cd and most importantly she depends on her team
and her cc is hard to trigger
lesley's only dmg is her passive,as for dmg clint and irithel has higher dmg than her
her range is average compare to other popular mms
its hard to catch up enemys with martis 1st skill and u r suggesting to reduce his slow?! PLEASE NO
gord is so squishy and no mobility so he deserves this
sorry for bad english
 Author| Post time 2019-4-14 03:21 AM | Show all posts
PoorDracula replied at 2019-4-14 12:50 AM
miya and alu needs buffs
angela 1st skill healing amount is not so good as estes even rafaela
and he ...

I honestly do not know why you think Miya would need a buff, she has enough damage, escape (with her ult) and has the highest attack speed. Additionally Alucard doesn't need a buff, each of his skills can catch up with the enemy, as mentioned earlier, some heroes have either non or only one.

The issue with Angela is not her healing, its about her usefulness in every game, she provides speed/shield and that allows or a lot of broken things, also she is hard to kill.

Do you even play Lesley? Give her any full build and she just goes wild. Also Clint and Irithel do not have a higher damage than her.

It is not hard to catch up with people as Martis, it is hard to get away from Martis.

"Gord is so squishy and no mobility", most mages are squishy and not every mage has a stun that lasts as long as Gords.

Post time 2019-4-14 02:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Argus is completely abandoned

OH YEAHhh

Comments

What would Argus need? I heard people saying "rework Argus" or "buff Argus".  Post time 2019-4-14 05:50 PM
Post time 2019-4-14 02:24 PM | Show all posts
aferli replied at 2019-4-14 03:21 AM
I honestly do not know why you think Miya would need a buff, she has enough damage, escape (with h ...

miya has enough dmg and attack speed but escape using ult is weird
alu can catch up but he will be totally useless if he receives a nerf as ur post.
do u want to make angela useless?
angela is not hard to kill,its just u who cant kill angela
she provides speed/shield at it is her job as a support
yes,i do play lesley and every mm is dangerous in full build.whats wrong with that?
do u know lesley passive nerfed more than twice?
clint passive dmg can rich up to 3k and for irithel its 2.8k and its AoE
martis deserves this slow as it was a stun before
there is some mages with longer stun duration ex.aurora,vale etc.
 Author| Post time 2019-4-14 06:25 PM | Show all posts
PoorDracula replied at 2019-4-14 02:24 PM
miya has enough dmg and attack speed but escape using ult is weird
alu can catch up but he will b ...

It is her only tool to do so, and it usually screws up target selection, since she goes completely invisible.

Correction, Alucard will catch up.

Angela is too useful right now, a nerf won't make her useless, it will make her more vulnerable. You can literally play Angela very aggressively and can get away with it once you have your ult.

So what if her passive already got nerfed and what if every MM with full build is dangerous? Lesley can trigger her passive every 2s with her s1. Clint clearly does not deal 3k, the highest I've seen was 2.2k and Irithel is the same as Clint.

Martis doesn't deserve a 70% slow, if he has abilities that catch up or CC the enemy.

Post time 2019-4-16 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Nice thread! Hope moontoon see these lol
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-22 01:59 AM GMT+8