Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 325|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Excuse me, spell vamp.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-10 03:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So I just noticed the spell vamp in Magic Items has changed to Magical Lifesteal. At first, I thought they were just the same until I noticed the regen I gain from these Magical Lifesteal is so less. I regen more HP when hitting enemies with skills before. Then I came to use heroes that has magic basic attack and noticed the regen has increased.
So why did spell vamp change to literally Magical Lifesteal? Ain’t this bad though? In order to get my old regen I use Bloodlust Axe item which is a physical item, but it regens better than any magical lifesteal item. Kindly elaborate and make a solution for this problem, it’s just unfair for pure mages.
Post time 2019-4-10 09:21 AM | Show all posts
@FairyFaver @Rexsamz @hudaa @starboi

Just to clarify for you guys:

Spell Vamp = Works on both Magic and Physical damage skills BUT limited to skills only; however, true damage basic attack works

Magical Lifesteal = Works on both Magic damage basic attack and skills but only magic damage

Physical Lifesteal = Works on physical damage basic attack ONLY

Regen (like Argus and Hilda) = Regen HP BUT completely not related to Spellvamp nor lifesteal, so items like Wings of the Apocalypse Queen does not affect this. Instead, use Oracle!

Let me know if you guys have any other questions

Comments

thanks too  Post time 2019-4-11 12:34 AM
Btw, I noticed that Spell vamp isn't included on the hero stats anymore (while in game). I can only see Physical and Magical lifesteals.  Post time 2019-4-10 11:21 AM
Thanks! :)  Post time 2019-4-10 10:28 AM
Post time 2019-4-10 04:49 AM | Show all posts
I didn't notice that let me test this in practise mode
Post time 2019-4-10 05:05 AM | Show all posts
I agree. Pure mages dont make enough damage if they use their basic attack. Magical lifesteal has something to do with hero's skills, not their basic. I havent tried it yet, will do
Post time 2019-4-10 06:39 AM | Show all posts
I just want to verify... Now, if you use a magical lifesteal, you only regen HP from basic attack or both (basic and skill)?
Post time 2019-4-10 09:40 AM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-4-10 05:05 AM
I agree. Pure mages dont make enough damage if they use their basic attack. Magical lifesteal has so ...

anyway the only mages who got advantage from this is: selena, guinivere, and harley since they're the only mages which basic attack is magical damage.
and i think that's why guinivere is really good right now.
Post time 2019-4-10 10:31 AM | Show all posts
I noticed this week my regen is not the same as before, I barealy heal. Did it changed with the new patch?
Post time 2019-4-10 11:36 AM | Show all posts
You still can use axe if you want to.
Its true magic damage aint bug enough to get equal life steal like its counterpart. That is why some mages use hybrid build that often includes berserker's fury.

Comments

Where bro? Did u pm me?  Post time 2019-4-11 09:23 AM
it could be that bug where the user does not get notifyed of comments  Post time 2019-4-11 12:36 AM
Why you keep ignoring me ?  Post time 2019-4-10 03:29 PM
Post time 2019-4-10 10:27 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-4-10 11:36 AM
You still can use axe if you want to.
Its true magic damage aint bug enough to get equal life steal ...

so Im basically building cyclops wrong if a build concentrated energy?
Post time 2019-4-10 10:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by jingasenpai at 2019-4-10 10:45 PM
starboi replied at 2019-4-10 06:39 AM
I just want to verify... Now, if you use a magical lifesteal, you only regen HP from basic attack or ...

Magic Skills and Basic Attack but not the physical one but the magic basic attack like harley and guinevere do... or just use that magic item that gives magic power, attack speed, and add magic damage to your basic attack i think its 1.5x Ap magic if you add those to harley and guinevere all those magic lifesteal will work on their basic attcacks its like they have lifesteal every basic attack they do.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-26 06:06 AM GMT+8