Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Staufferboy
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Saber and Guinevere balancing ideas

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-10 08:21 PM | Show all posts
This is the typical post of lazy people, who do not try to understand the hero to fight it, and then prefer to ask nerf ... Because it is easier to create a topic asking nerf of a certain hero, than to go play and test strategies to deter The same ... It's sad to see it...

I agree with @BD007 , the 2nd skill and its Ultimate are the essences of Gwen. Taking that away makes it another hero abandoned by the players
 Author| Post time 2019-4-10 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Staufferboy at 2019-4-10 10:06 PM
ShinkaJunsui replied at 2019-4-10 08:21 PM
This is the typical post of lazy people, who do not try to understand the hero to fight it, and then ...

What made you think i don't know how to contour her? I said franco ulitmate can stop her and saber and chou can just wait to use ultimate. You just assume that am to lazy to because i ask for one nerf. Also I never said she not immune to all cc. My idea was only knock up effects which only 8 heros out of 78 heros that have knock up effects ( except Franco he can still stop her without knock up).
 Author| Post time 2019-4-10 10:07 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-4-10 11:42 AM
Understood.
From my personal opinion i think there should be a way to stop her Ultimate but only fe ...

I agree to that
Post time 2019-4-10 10:17 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-4-10 01:16 AM
If cc can stop Guinevere ultimate, i don't think anybody will use her. Remember past time? Although  ...

i do agree with the Guinevere ultimate, its hard enough to play her because she is a bit squishy for a fighter and removing her immunity would make it worse cause it  would lessen her damage output if she get cc'ed . the  main reason why Guinevere is pick in the pro scene because of the burst damage she can output in her ult with immunity and her second skill which is a dash.
Post time 2019-4-11 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Not only that it's hard enough to  jump on moving Target with Guinevere. I play her and most of the time i need to predict.
And without her 2nd skill, her ultimate is totally useless.
We hope mlbb official will find a way to nerf her a bit.But reducing her armor or defense or damage out put in total.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-20 12:28 AM GMT+8