Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 487|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Saber and Guinevere balancing ideas

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-9 10:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Staufferboy at 2019-4-9 10:18 PM

To start off with saber I feel like for assissan is damage is to low. So I suggest two things increase his damage from passive from 7 to 8. For his ultimate make it so it hit 4 times instead of 3 but the 4 strike does 25% less damage. For Guinevere only one thing that makes me mad about her is that her ultimate is immune to all stuns( except Francos ultimate ). Reason why I get mad is of course they give her full immunity to cc but not Tigreal always give the good stuff to the damage dealers. So I suggest to make it so all stuns that are non knock up effects can’t stop her but knock up effects can.
Post time 2019-4-10 07:02 AM | Show all posts
I think the resolution on this post is not removing Guinevere's immunity to CC, but rather making Tigreal immune to CC as well. That's it.

By the way, I agree with Saber's buff :)
Post time 2019-4-10 01:16 AM | Show all posts
If cc can stop Guinevere ultimate, i don't think anybody will use her. Remember past time? Although its my personal opinion.
But i totally agree on saber suggestion.
Thanks for the feedback.
Post time 2019-4-10 01:44 AM | Show all posts
Edited by aferli at 2019-4-10 01:49 AM
BD007 replied at 2019-4-10 01:16 AM
If cc can stop Guinevere ultimate, i don't think anybody will use her. Remember past time? Although  ...

Nobody is using Tigreal because his ult can be interrupted, why should Guinevere be immune while ulting whereas Tigreal isn't? Either make Guinevere not immune to CC or make Tigreal during his ult CC immune.

Also Saber doesn't do low damage, his issue is that he gets melted before he is useful.  
 Author| Post time 2019-4-10 03:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-4-10 01:16 AM
If cc can stop Guinevere ultimate, i don't think anybody will use her. Remember past time? Although  ...

I never said all cc stops her just only knock up effects like sabers ultimate can stop her.
Post time 2019-4-10 04:34 AM | Show all posts
I agree tigreal needs that CC immmunity gwen can still be good if she is not immune to knock ups and saber with more damge and longer ult duration is great buff for him
Post time 2019-4-10 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Yes, it is really annoying when one ultimate is stronger than other. I just experienced that today, again. I couldn’t use Odette s ultimate because the 5 enemies could interrupt it. Oh, but we couldn’t stop their Alice, not even when stunned. There was a Grock as well, we just couldn’t stun him.
Post time 2019-4-10 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Kina agree to nerf Guinevere but not much, like make her ulti can be interrupt by heavy cc like Chou, Mino and Saber. For Saber, I just want him to have a small damage increase for his ulti.
Post time 2019-4-10 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Understood.
From my personal opinion i think there should be a way to stop her Ultimate but only few ways. So that she wont become useless. Her 2nd skill and Ultimate is her core thing.
Post time 2019-4-10 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by titan666 at 2019-4-10 01:52 PM

I give you some tips how to counter Gwen. Since I'm using her recently, so I know some of her weaknesses. I kinda feel insecure bcs ppl starting to ban her in ranked. So this might be protips.

1. Use battle spell Aegis. I always do x1 combo to make enemy die with spell execute or petrify. But if enemy used aegis, it reduces my burst damage, and the enemy still has a chance to escape. Don't use purify! It's useless.

2. Use cc or disable hero. One time I encountered enemy using Chou. He can counter my ulti, with his shunpoo, it will make my ult cancel or miss my target. Kaja ulti + Diggie 2nd, Gwen 2nd dash will be useless. Minsitthar ult is also useful to counter Gwen, just use it in proper time after Gwen combo, she can't escape, and just gank her. Any hero with stun and silent also can counter Gwen.

3. Map awarness. Just pay attention especially attack from the bush. The most cancerous is Gwen 2nd skill not her ulti. When you got knocked up by her, it will end for sure. If she failed aiming, she can't use her ult. Just predict the position & timing when she will jump. As Gwen user, I prioritized to kill mm & mage. Because most of them are slow, squishy and lack of escape abilities. So it's easy to surprise attack. If I have no mercy, I can also kill a tank alone.

4. Ban her!

That's it. Maybe anyone here can add more tips.

Comments

very insightful man thank you. i would agree to ban her but i do think that banning esmeralda is a much better.  Post time 2019-4-10 10:21 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-22 02:30 AM GMT+8