Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 304|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Account] 5 days still nothing

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-9 07:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I emailed mobile legends on april 4 still got nothing Your request is received. We may not respond to your request instantly. But we’ll make sure to resolve your request within an appropriate amount of time.

5 days seriously I hope someone reply me how many days does it take for ML emailed to take a reply or action?

My account was banned for using nox I am now suffering for being unable to play it's makes me sad
Post time 2019-4-9 09:44 PM | Show all posts
It usually takes a while since they receive lots of queries everyday, so please bear with them. I apologize for the slow replies.
Post time 2019-4-9 08:41 PM | Show all posts
How did you know your account is banned for using nox?
using nox or bluestack is not a problem, unless you did something more bad. I am just saying
Post time 2019-4-9 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Oh boy. You haven't heard of their slow-ass service yet?
I knew someone who took him months. Your's are just days. Besides, it's just a game.

If you're using Nox Player, that won't be a problem. So who knows why the system banned you.
 Author| Post time 2019-4-9 09:52 PM | Show all posts
BlueZero replied at 2019-4-9 09:46 PM
Oh boy. You haven't heard of their slow-ass service yet?
I knew someone who took him months. Your's  ...

Yes so it takes months seriously? Da heck is wrong with moontoon I am spending money for the devs but I need them to be better right helping each other
Post time 2019-4-9 09:56 PM | Show all posts
carlopogi088 replied at 2019-4-9 09:52 PM
Yes so it takes months seriously? Da heck is wrong with moontoon I am spending money for the devs  ...

It's not always Moonton. Sometimes it depends on lower staff. I personally know the person who handles the people who responds in CS, and some I know say that her team is slow.

Comments

@starboi - No, they're not, I think.  Post time 2019-4-10 06:10 PM
Wow are they open for hiring LOLS  Post time 2019-4-10 07:07 AM
Post time 2019-4-10 03:26 PM | Show all posts
BlueZero replied at 2019-4-9 09:56 PM
It's not always Moonton. Sometimes it depends on lower staff. I personally know the person who han ...

They need to hire new team or mentor because slow *ss Customer Services is a bad picture for the company itself which is Moonton

saying "if you need problem just contact CS" well here's the thing "YOUR CS IS THE PROBLEM"
Post time 2019-4-10 06:09 PM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-4-10 03:26 PM
They need to hire new team or mentor because slow *ss Customer Services is a bad picture for the c ...

Yes. I'm not very sure about this one; but I often notice that the person who handles them always took breaks. The other members usually went to vacation as well the past few months. Again, I'm not sure about this. It's just something I kind of noticed. (So don't flame me or Moonton eitherway - I'm not lying.)

As of now I work for the MLBB MGL Team and I used to work for the Forum Department. I kid you not when I say the management is now poorer than ever. Not saying the Moderators are poor - they're quite nice, but it's not them who's the problem here.

Luckily CS is faster now. Back then it was very useless; so at least there's hope for those who report to Customer Service. Facebook is way faster though. I was told (By a former Moderator in the forums, now in FB) that they get more than a thousand messages daily. Thing is, it's handled by a lot of hardworking people. They won't allow you to join if you can't work full time (or at least I think,) - not like they're taking applications consistently anyways. Not just that but they have fixed replies for different kinds of queries, so it's generally safe to assume that you get replies in just a short period.

Not flaming Moonton / It's staff / Whoever who works there, because I know some hardworking people in the team, but I'm simply stating from what I've gathered and noticed from my past Moderating experience.

Comments

sure I will bite this time but you know what ? fun fact I always gave CS 1 star because it took them always a month to answer me  Post time 2019-4-10 11:05 PM
Post time 2019-4-10 06:22 PM | Show all posts
BlueZero replied at 2019-4-10 06:09 PM
Yes. I'm not very sure about this one; but I often notice that the person who handles them always  ...

Those who you said "hardworking" should be promoted. THOUSANDS OF APPLAUSE FROM ME FOR THEM,GREAT JOB
Post time 2019-4-11 01:11 AM | Show all posts
well the longest CS has taken is 1 and a half years and still counting so might have to wait a bit
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-22 04:21 AM GMT+8