Return to list New
Author: VoxVesper
Collapse the left

[Query] Who should get the buff?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-9 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jultonov at 2019-4-9 12:38 PM
kaptennyud replied at 2019-4-9 09:32 AM
it's very iritating whenever i play with my firend as duo (he's hayabusha main and i pick lunox ofte ...

Absolutly the main things drive me CRAZY...

1. Irethels, Claudes, Leslies.. taking BOTH buffs early in the game
2. Fighters like Alucard or Zilong wiping out buffs constantly.
3. Any player (especially mm and fighters) that sit there and let you do all the work, then come and steal it with retribution.  Noting worse than losing your buff that you just farmed.. to an ally mm with retribution.
4. Selfish Hanzo's that hog every jungle creep and buff on both sides on map. 5. ANY of the above that will then berate you in chat when you cant hold your own against wel fed enemies.5. Any of the above that steal all your farm and then berate you in chat when you cant compete against a SUPER-fed alucard, ruby, or alpha.

Storytime: One particularly frustrating game I needed flicker spell. My team had an Irithel follow me around the map and steal every buff... every crab...  and every creep that he/she could with retribution.........then proceeded to give me the "hahahahaha" in chat. Later they had the nerve to start calling me names when my level 9 hero couldnt hold tower 2v1 against enemies at level 11.  

Post time 2019-4-10 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by starboi at 2019-4-10 09:01 AM

hahaha "there was Fanny and there's the rest of us"
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-24 07:07 PM GMT+8