Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3072|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Comics] MVP recognize MVPs

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-6 01:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Papa_tig_noticed_me.png

When your auto-select Tank user commends you for being a good teammate is more meaningful than getting MVP.

I must say all tank users are the best. Some people despise them for reasons like afraid to aim, easy to use (well all hereos are including fanny but needs familarization in terms of map and projection). Everyone can play tank heroes though it isnt a big deal compared to Mage and Assassins which are kinda complex. In my own experience, I only see handful of users with all 7 top heroes in their profile with a decent winrate. Would it be more challenging if we have a Tank with hard difficulty like Fanny and Gusion. I mean like a lot of combination skills not just dashing and mobilizing like Khufra and Esme.. I think you know what I mean. Anyways, the comic is made by one of our beloved Artist "koikoi" not his real Mod name, he just wants it to be a secret.

Post time 2019-4-11 07:41 PM | Show all posts
No because moonton hates tanks making a good tank makes games longer, every time they rework a tank hero and it is Good not even as OP as the mages like lunox and harith they immediately nerf that tank. even in terms of items tank are lacking theres no item that counter HP% base damage or true damage theres no armor that has crit reduction theres no armor that reduce magic/armor penetration, theres no armor that counter lifesteal/healing you know why because every one want to play carry heroes that is why playing tank is not that rewarding.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 04:42 PM GMT+8