Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1272|Reply: 54
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Season 12 Matchmaking Impossibly Imbalanced

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-5 04:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Jultonov at 2019-4-5 04:11 PM

I'm usually not the complaining type, but this system is completely broken.  Utterly.

I have now lost 24 of my last 28 games:
- 9 AFK's (left after the game started due to gettnig killed... NOT afk wher they just dont get logged in).
- In 11 games 2 or more teammates had ZERO kills.- Had a Harith teammate die 13 times with only 1 kill.  How is this even possible?
- I was MVP on 14 of these 24 losing teams.

I have only been playing ML now for a total of 3 months, but its enough to know the matchmaking is broken.
I rose to Epic I and dropped back to Epic V at new season beggining, and have a #400 world rank for my main hero (for context).

I'm now sitting at Grandmaster III and cannot win.  I have had friends tell me (without seeing my stats), that I need to improve my game... but Im taking home MVP's in more than half the losses, and at worst silver in a couple, indicating that its not my efforts that are losing these matches.   

The 9 AFK's are entirely unacceptable.  Thats nearly 2 full ranks lost due to others literally leaving the game when they get killed a couple of times.  I reported 1 of the guys, and saw him again on my team within 3 hours after supposedly "punishing him".

I have purchased over 15,000 diamonds in 3 months and the entire experience is making me lose interest.

Needed to vent.  
Thx

Author| Post time 2019-4-6 11:44 AM | Show all posts
RRQ_Jengkol replied at 2019-4-6 09:22 AM
Perhaps expert badge requirement should be limited to tiers Epic and higher only?. Otherwise those ...

Yeah...  you make a good distinction.  EPIC and higher would be advisable.  Its not difficult to reach expert with a little dedication.

As to your point on having a room full of mages (for example)....  it doesn't matter to me in EPIC ranks.  I would rather have people that know their hero, than people picking heroes just because the group is shouting "We need a tank".
Post time 2019-4-5 05:55 PM | Show all posts
We are the same.. i hereby elect you as victim of matchmaking hahaha xD 15k dias in 3 months? I bow my head mr. Jason.. xD

Comments

Hi twin :) I'l be at Starbucks (Staying at Paragon) in May. Come help me win a few games please.  Post time 2019-4-6 12:57 AM
I like playing a variety of characters and wanted to experiment to see which ones matches me best. Unfortunately you gotta pay to play ;)  Post time 2019-4-5 06:08 PM
Post time 2019-4-5 08:00 PM | Show all posts
give more $$ to munton they might listen to you someday

theres nothing wrong on matchmaking
solo and with party queued together into same match
star protection item doesnt work on solo/duo players (only works on 3players and higher)

matchmaking here is "Perfect"

Comments

those protection shards/cards/whatever you call it are for trios? It looks like moonton tells us "GO TRIO OR KEEP ON LOSING NAB". Lmao  Post time 2019-4-6 04:56 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-4-5 08:02 PM | Show all posts
trollgre replied at 2019-4-5 08:00 PM

Am i detecting a hint of sarcasm?    :)
Post time 2019-4-5 10:01 PM | Show all posts
trollgre replied at 2019-4-5 08:00 PM

yeah dude that's true,moonton only care if people spend money on their game (sometimes)

@Jultonov I am sure they will listen to your complain because you're a "one of exclusive people" in moonton eyes
Post time 2019-4-5 10:41 PM | Show all posts
all i can say is this: play classic and brawl, bring up your wr by a crap ton. impress high tier players and friend them. join or make your own squad. then never solo que until you're at the point where you're mvp 60% of the games you play and never get silvers anymore. i get a silver medal and bronze medal maybe once or twice every 50 games. i refused to rank with some of my main heroes until i had 30-50 matches with them in classic. i didnt start tanking with gwen until i had 90 matches with her and a 89% WR because im paranoid. but it serves me well since i dominate many of my ranked games. and of course, i have my squad and good teammates
Post time 2019-4-5 11:49 PM | Show all posts
up to epic will change ur situation
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2019-4-6 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-12-29 10:12 AM
ChrisSummers replied at 2019-4-5 10:41 PM
all i can say is this: play classic and brawl, bring up your wr by a crap ton. impress high tier pla ...

It's all good advice, but I solo Q'd up to Epic I (4 stars) in my very first season ever (3 months ago).
I know what it took to get there with ZERO friends.

I didnt just become a bad player and I would consider most of my performances very good.
Here is a game that I JUST now played (add another loss to the total),  What more could I do?
I need to be a pro to win anymore?
orochi15 replied at 2019-4-5 11:49 PM
up to epic will change ur situation

I was Epic 1 (4 stars already) last season. I got there fairly easy actually with no friends.

ChrisSummers replied at 2019-4-5 10:41 PM
all i can say is this: play classic and brawl, bring up your wr by a crap ton. impress high tier pla ...

I do have a question for you though with respect to the WR.  I have used this account to practice (classic, brawl, rank etc...) and therefore went through the growing pains of first learning a few months back.  I have about 700 games under my belt but I cant imagine how it would be possible to win enough to get an impressive WR anymore (Im at about 55% now).

How would you go about it given that I would need a crazy WR to get in the ranges you suggest...  and thats IF i were to start winning at that clip right now.

Thx
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-05 at 22.37.57.jpeg

Comments

This is rank by the way... not classic  Post time 2019-4-6 12:53 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-23 12:37 PM GMT+8