Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4950|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Kagura Hero Guide

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-6 10:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Halbikx at 2019-4-24 06:00 PM

Kagura - Omnyoji Master
Hero Guide
by Halbikx

Introduction
Hello everyone! As promised, I've made another hero guide; but this time, it's about the Omnyoji Master - Kagura!
This hero guide can be split into five different categories: Introduction, Hero Overview, Skills Overview, Item Builds, Emblem Sets & Battle Spells, and Tips & Tricks. You can use the thread index above the Kagura picture to navigate the thread. So, without further ado, here is my personal guide for how to play Kagura!

Kagura-emblem.PNG
Kagura-wallpaper.png
Kagura-build.PNG
Post time 2019-4-6 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Complete guide from skill description to build, item path and tips and tricks with strong and weakness side. Those who are new might find it short but look at thread index. You can click and elaborate each part .thanks a lot for this awsoawe guide. It will help many players including awesome like me. Have a great day sir.

Comments

Thanks! I'm glad you found it helpful.  Post time 2019-4-7 09:04 AM
Post time 2019-4-11 04:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How could such legendary crazy guide be underrated? This needs lot of thumb ups!!

Comments

Thanks for the support! If you like it, then do check out my other hero guide, which is for Alpha. I'm also currently working on a hero guide for Clint, so stay tuned if you want more :D  Post time 2019-4-11 07:45 PM
Post time 2019-4-24 09:46 AM | Show all posts
6. Winter Truncheon

Winter Truncheon has 2 passives that work well with Kagura's kit. First, the more simple one is that each skill damage on the same enemy will inflict a 15% slow, up to 30%. The slow helps a lot in linking the enemies to her umbrella.

Nice guide bro. There is a mistake tho. The item you're referring to on this description is the Ice Queen Wand, not Winter Truncheon.

Comments

No prob. Keep up the good work :D  Post time 2019-4-25 02:52 AM
Oh! I completely forgot. Thanks for telling me that, I usually get those two items confused >.<  Post time 2019-4-24 05:56 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-24 01:52 AM GMT+8