Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 364|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Archived & Unclassified] STUCK IN THE LOADING SCREEN AFTER UPDATING IN PLAYSTORE!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-4 01:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I don't know what's happening. Everytime i update this game in google playstore, it always stuck at the loading screen.. what i do is i unninstall this game and re install it again.. There's no problem re installing, the problem is, this is not just a 30mb game! Installing this app takes time! What a drag! Please fix this game or tell what to do avoid this inconvenience.
Post time 2019-4-4 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Check the internal memory of your phone. Delete some cache. Even though the game application is only around 90MB, you still need to download the data almost 2GB.
Post time 2019-4-4 03:48 PM | Show all posts
It will auto reload 3-5 times. It happens with me too.
Also please check your internal storage if you have ample amount of free space.
 Author| Post time 2019-4-4 07:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What i mean is after i update in playstore successfully then run the app. Its stuck in ML loading screen.. no problem in storage. I have 30gb free space. What do you think is the problem? Reinstalling the game solve this but this is really a pain in the ass to do as so much time wasted doing this.
Screenshot_20190404-185007-960x540.jpg
 Author| Post time 2019-4-4 07:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-4-4 03:48 PM
It will auto reload 3-5 times. It happens with me too.
Also please check your internal storage if yo ...

What i mean is after i update in playstore successfully then run the app. Its stuck in ML loading screen.. no problem in storage. I have 30gb free space. What do you think is the problem? Reinstalling the game solve this but this is really a pain in the ass to do as so much time wasted doing this.
Post time 2019-4-5 02:16 AM | Show all posts
zAcard12 replied at 2019-4-4 07:30 PM
What i mean is after i update in playstore successfully then run the app. Its stuck in ML loading  ...

Wait 2-3 minutes.
Turn on WiFi or off. And try mobile data on and off.
Hope it will be ok
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-19 09:32 AM GMT+8