Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6447|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Share] [TwT] Hero relationship in Mobile Legends Bang Bang

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-3 02:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by troy01 at 2019-4-5 11:47 PM

bannerr.png

As new released heroes comes into the Land of Dawn, we began to see that some of them have some connection or relationship between each other and to some. We also see some conflicts in these relationships and found it amusing how we see these heroes in such manner that they had build a connection either for good or against each other.

From the Upholder of Peace against the Rider of Darkness, the Priestess of Light and the Fallen Angel of the Abyss, the Dark Elve Sisters who, one was taken to the darkness but was blessed back with the Moon God while the other has been consumed by the Dark Abyss.

We also have the siblings with interesting relationships and how to look after each other despite the paths that they had taken.

Does each Heroes lore makes you see them differently? Should there be a bigger plot on the game that connects all heroes? Which side should you take?

Post time 2019-4-6 08:57 AM | Show all posts
We demand a Mobile Legends Movie hehehe
 Author| Post time 2019-4-6 06:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-4-6 08:57 AM
We demand a Mobile Legends Movie hehehe

Buy skins and starlight for the budget... Also the unLucky Spins and everything else...

Comments

oh! forget what I said hahaha fan made will do.  Post time 2019-4-8 05:45 AM
Post time 2019-4-6 11:16 PM | Show all posts
hero lores are getting less and less creative, just like their heroes.
Post time 2019-4-7 06:04 PM | Show all posts
I dont like hero's lore much because its just repeatable, heroes are siblings to another one, things like that. My opinion, whoever responsible for lore-making is the lazy one zzzz

Comments

The usual plot, the heroes is good, the hero will get beaten then hero will have his revenge and then again the hero saves the world another happy ending lols  Post time 2019-4-8 05:47 AM
Post time 2019-4-9 04:11 PM | Show all posts
During these years, Chinese movie industry produced fictional, magical and martial art movies with high quality CGI and VFX. Luckily moonton is from China. I really want a movie with ML characters. They can even create ML universe and make sequel movies.
In my opinion, it is better to have a relationship amongs heroes. ML become more than a game.
Post time 2019-8-25 07:22 PM | Show all posts
Yeah it's nice to have some correlation between their life's and history
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 04:00 PM GMT+8