Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1922|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Query] Please explain HP & mana regen

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-31 05:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i don't know how it works , having 120 hp regen doesn't deal you 120 health each second , but it does if you have high max hp , it speed up when your maximum health increased . And for mana regen , to speed up mana regen you can either buy mana necklace OR increase your maximum mana , to my sense it means +20 mana regen doesn't regen your mana by 20 per second.

So how does this actually work ? what does these number comply to ? can anybody please help me to understand it ?
Post time 2019-3-31 06:23 PM | Show all posts
what item did you use to get 120 hp regen?because that could be a factor
for mana regen im to sure
 Author| Post time 2019-3-31 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-3-31 06:23 PM
what item did you use to get 120 hp regen?because that could be a factor
for mana regen im to sure

i don't think there is a connection between item and hp regen , i sure there is only connection between hp regen and max hp but it is unclear how it work.
Post time 2019-3-31 07:48 PM | Show all posts
watch this video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pFPnVa7O-U
it's pretty much summaries everything up
Post time 2019-3-31 07:48 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-3-31 07:03 PM
i don't think there is a connection between item and hp regen , i sure there is only connection be ...

what i item did you use though
 Author| Post time 2019-3-31 08:33 PM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-3-31 07:48 PM
watch this video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pFPnVa7O-U
it's pretty much summaries everythin ...

thanks , but i don't want to watch the full video , i guess i need a more simpler explanation ( like for +20 hp regen , it gives you x health/second for each 1 Maximum HP ( then multiply it with your current max HP ) .

But i don't know that x value , that's why i asked this .

Ps : i didn't want to watch or else i will become a nerd just like the video said lol .
Post time 2019-3-31 10:15 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-3-31 08:33 PM
thanks , but i don't want to watch the full video , i guess i need a more simpler explanation ( li ...

dude watching a tutorial/information video doesn't make you a nerd,that's just make you more knowledgable and even top player watch a tutorial/information video.

basically it doesn't add per second but PER FIVE SECONDS to reach the exact regen number
Post time 2019-4-1 02:49 AM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-3-31 10:15 PM
dude watching a tutorial/information video doesn't make you a nerd,that's just make you more knowl ...

thanks for the info

I hate it when people differentiate other people by calling them black,a nerd,a geek,gay and some others that I can't remember and yes (I was called all =(  of these)but some times friends call me things that make be laugh like 'hey dentist' its funny because Im oddly similar to their dentist and the fact we're both Indian does raise some question (Im adopted xD)
Post time 2019-4-1 06:01 AM | Show all posts
I hate math!? Just we just go back to base and make our HP full then go to battle and kick some arse! hahaha
Post time 2019-4-1 07:47 AM | Show all posts
Very simple
Like +20 hp regen item will regenerate 20 of your missing hp per minute.But you eontw notice it .
To notice it, you need at least 100 or 200 hp regen per second. Sky guardian helmet is a great example of this. I use this on belerick. The regen is so visible that i see like +259 or +369 per second when i loose hp.
Same goes for mana regen item too.
But as mana capacity is really low, we only need +20 or +30 regen max for maximum hero.

Comments

Per 5 seconds* and not per minute  Post time 2019-4-1 03:31 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 06:38 AM GMT+8