Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1444|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] Overwritten Main Account

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-31 02:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,

I have main account with MLID 15153331 and I used this account on my ios device. However, my ios device got defect and I changed my phone to android. I installed ML on my new android device and created a dummy account to bind my main account from ios using Facebook. unfortunately, due to I am in hurry situation I accidentally choose to overwrite my bind account in FB to my dummy account so everytime I'm trying to retrieve it using FB bind, it will now show my dummy account and not my main account since it was overwritten by new.

I would like to seek for a help or assistance on how to retrieve my old account or bring it back being binded on my facebook account. I only bind it using my facebook account and nothing else.
Post time 2019-3-31 02:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Rexsamz at 2019-3-31 03:40 AM

I've done that before but thankfully on my moonton account which were both dummy accounts and it did teach me a lesson,to be patient or be 'steady as a rock'

Im afraid your account maybe lost forever try to contact customer service and see if they could help
Post time 2019-3-31 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Please contact in game customer support asap.
Its located on the top left corner besides your profile avatar (blue headset icon).Go to account problem>reinstall game>account retrieval form
Fill it up and submit.
Post time 2019-4-4 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by yaabss at 2019-4-4 09:40 AM
BD007 replied at 2019-3-31 09:53 AM
Please contact in game customer support asap.
Its located on the top left corner besides your profi ...

I have the same problem with this one https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51380 can you help me? customer service is not repying in game.. my problem is i forgot my ID only server id is i remember... I fill up the form but i cant remember the ID... i can provide screenshots all reciepts in my account
Post time 2019-4-5 02:13 AM | Show all posts
yaabss replied at 2019-4-4 09:38 AM
I have the same problem with this one https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid= ...

Please open a new thread in bug report.
We will try our best to help you there
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-22 04:35 AM GMT+8