Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 332|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Purify Spell Not Working? (Thamuz)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-29 02:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was playing Thamuz in a Classic match (regular server) tonight. There were 3 times I used the Purify spell to escape (Franco and others), and it did not work as it is supposed to.

I frequently use Purify with other Heroes (like Uranus) and haven't had any issues. But with Thamuz, it seemed that when I use Purify, it would release me from the current stun, but then it would NOT protect me from other stuns/slows for the duration of the 1.5 or so seconds it is supposed to.

I don't know, but was thinking maybe there's a bug with the Purify spell on Thamuz when his scythes are not in his hands or something?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In any case, please look into this. I'll continue testing and let you know if I discover new info. I'll also try to see if I can record the problem on video.

Thanks.

Post time 2019-3-29 03:15 AM | Show all posts
yeah, the same question ever crossed my mind. but I just assume it got nerf or something
Post time 2019-3-29 04:03 AM | Show all posts
seems interesting do you have video proof
Post time 2019-3-29 05:55 AM | Show all posts
Its not a bug... franco and kaja ulti can not be purified
Post time 2019-3-29 07:46 AM | Show all posts
Need video proof before further proceed on this kind of claim.
Please record a short video and upload it to YouTube and share here
 Author| Post time 2019-4-4 05:18 AM | Show all posts

It happened again to me, this time while I was using Esmerelda.

It seems to always happen especially vs. Franco after I've been pulled and other enemies are hitting me with slows and stuns.

Direct link to YouTube screencapture:

https://youtu.be/uaxXrw1MjR4

Author| Post time 2019-4-5 03:46 AM | Show all posts
I wanted to add: it's possible the trouble is with the movement controls. It might be resetting to center somehow.

For example, I have the movement control to the left to move left, and holding it down, but then something disrupts the control (a stun? activating the Purify spell?) and it resets to center. So you have to press and slide left again to move. But by that time the Purify spell duration is finished.

I don't know if that's going on here, but wanted to mention that possibility to help with troubleshooting.
 Author| Post time 2019-4-10 05:46 AM | Show all posts
[iframe][/iframe]

Another video vs. Franco

[iframe][/iframe]

I know for a fact Purify used to work against Kaja's ult.

Is this a bug of the new patch? or a "feature"?? If it's intentional, why was there no documentation of this change in the Patch Notes?

And what is the point of even having Purify if it's not going to work in the situations you need it most?

Please fix this Moonton.

Author| Post time 2019-4-10 05:48 AM | Show all posts
Okay... so I get iframe preview when I'm drafting the post, but not when it's posted?  That makes sense...

VS Franco & Others:
https://youtu.be/uaxXrw1MjR4

VS Kaja:
https://youtu.be/sp37NKA7DzE
 Author| Post time 2019-5-21 04:50 AM | Show all posts
I discovered recently Purify is also not working vs Harith's Ult.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-19 10:59 PM GMT+8