Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 222|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Lobby bugs

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-27 11:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by iDirtyWorkz at 2019-3-27 11:43 PM

Hi guys. Im pretty much new to the game, but after latest update i got some strange issues, like when i want to play with friends, they always see me offline. I found how to fix it, when they Unfollow me and Follow me again.
And theres something else;

LINK TO THE PICTURE < wow this must be fixed > ]sry for posting the site, but idk how to post it >

[ LINK TO THE PICTURE >>> https://ibb.co/xz3ZNYW <<< ]

That happened to me also and before the update at survival mode.
Idk i made few games and everything was okay, and after that bang bang, u cant play anymore. Its 4G internet, which is times faster than my WiFi, so thats why i use it to play, but thats been up for 10+ hours, i was patient tried to wait to be fixed, but no ....
Can someone tel me why is that happening, and what i should do to fix it.

Also theres something else that happened to me twice, Kaja ult can stuck u into the wall which restricts u from moving anywhere, nothing works until u get killed. He just grabs u with the ultimate and drags u thru the wall and u get stuck into it. I dont have the video, but thats why u should made replays also at Survival mode, so everyone can share bugs, cuz this mode is actually full of bugs. Also some areas doesnt drop items, just potions and nothing else sometimes ..

Regards, dirtyw0rkz.
Post time 2019-3-28 12:55 AM | Show all posts
This is not recent issue but i see it for quite some time.
Either you see him offline or playing.
So you cant invite him in lobby.Please contact in game customer support as soon as possible. Its located on the top left corner(blue headset icon) besides your profile avatar.
Go to help>bug report.
Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-28 01:12 AM | Show all posts
And what about the match founding time bug? Thats the most important thing that i heed to know?
Why u ignored that part?
Post time 2019-3-28 05:53 AM | Show all posts
I have a follow up question regarding this friend list thing.. if the Facebook account of your Facebook friends is linked to MLBB, they should automatically be added on your MLBB friends list right? How come I cannot see some of my Facebook friends in my MLBB friends list?
 Author| Post time 2019-3-28 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Wow bruh, dont steal my theme to ask for ur problems :D I also have mine, i also mailed them but their system are automatic, so on my 11min non-finding game thing, they answered:
1. Login problem: Go to this section
2. Payment problem: Call us.

They just dont care about all these stuff, they care about the money and thats it. I ask the forum, they ignore ur question and telling you, go there, go there ...
They actually won alotof money and now what, slowly destroying the game?
Its just funny ...
If there was problem about money probably they will call me back in seconds, but no .. * it.
Also for a frenzy[fighter mode] .. what about mages?
Just idk what to say rly.
Post time 2019-3-28 10:05 AM | Show all posts
When they see me offline I just restar the game and problem solved.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 05:02 PM GMT+8