Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3765|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] In-Game Expressions

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-26 09:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
She winked at me!
Have you ever noticed like a few months back or just didn’t notice it at all or it just came to you recently that didn’t seem right? Like it was just a quick stare, unintentional but it seems it was destined or something, like fate... stay night... unlimited blade works.
It was some kind of trans-like-dream but I know what I saw and I know that it wasn’t a dream! It was real. And I know she did! She did it again! It was really something! But looking back on how it was to others, it wasn’t the same. Most of them are and it kind of saddens me to know it.
Facial expressions to our selected and to our favorite heroes are such a great impact to us to see and enjoy more and understand how to use and do well with our best to keep that smile she gave you… I have to protect it with my LIFE!
Hero expression is a good addition to the game and it is delightful to see them make faces upon being selected specially like them blinking and such or smiling rather than looking like Hyakkimaru Barbie Doll or something...

With the new addition of in-game emojis, would it be cool if our beloved heroes could do such expressions as well? Like chatting insult won't do good since there's this weird profanity filters that seems to filter even the slightest word combination and emojis are limited for purchases and it doesn't says much...
I want to dance on the corpse of my enemies!!! With Rafa dancing on her stick up and down on that dead corpse of that hairy ninja racoon Nana!

Tell us what you think! Not with Nana... She's dead..
Molina can't save him/it...

Post time 2019-3-26 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Are u okay
Post time 2019-3-26 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Im main jhonson and he has masks or helmets in all his skins lol. I cant even see his eyes.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-27 09:08 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2019-3-26 02:25 PM
Im main jhonson and he has masks or helmets in all his skins lol. I cant even see his eyes.

They can make eye emojis on his helm!!! Just like baymax!
Post time 2019-3-30 01:46 AM | Show all posts
Actually Nana is the most expressive hero(ine) thanks to her curled up tail and her butt dance. But you killed her right from post #1.
As for suggestion, anyone here wants to see Lancelot comb his hair and blow a kiss? Perhaps after a Maniac or Savage?
 Author| Post time 2019-3-30 10:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
RRQ_Jengkol replied at 2019-3-30 01:46 AM
Actually Nana is the most expressive hero(ine) thanks to her curled up tail and her butt dance. But  ...

Blow something else perhaps... Hehe
Post time 2019-6-15 12:54 PM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2019-3-30 10:11 PM
Blow something else perhaps... Hehe

oi oi HAHAHA what could that be
 Author| Post time 2019-6-24 01:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mykul replied at 2019-6-15 12:54 PM
oi oi HAHAHA what could that be

Well well well... A man of culture are we?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 05:03 PM GMT+8