Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 358|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

Hello! I am new. I love the game and the forum.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-25 02:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi! I always read this forum, almost everyday, so i decided to join.
Im Hoa;) in the game. Im mythic, top 8 Jhonson Japan, 4000 games. I really like the game, i play everyday, at least 2 hours lol.
Im main jhonson, starting to get good with Minotaur, Gord and Hanzo. I started with rafa, moved to vexana, alice, tryied a couple of  heroes til I got to my main Jhonson. This season Im starting as a fighter, alucard. The game changes a lot depending on what kind of hero you use. As a tank Im not scared of no Fanny, Gusion or mm. I only avoid Lunox and Kimmy. As a mage, Im as scared as a little Chihuahua hahahaha, but i love doing damage early game and clearing waves. Now as a fighter, I feel I can do everything! Fast farming, damage and even tanking a little. After Alucard I want to try Freya, because they are the easiest fighters. Im curios about other fighters but they are not simple, so I might stay with Alucard for a while. I have never bought a single diamond and Im not planing to, so no Freya i guess.
Im a terrible mm!! tried Karrie a couple of games but Im too kind, I always give the jungle monsters to my team. Im a Tank of heart. I just got Kimmy but havent tryied her. Im also the worst Balmond and Hilda. Im Mexican but I live in Japan.
Post time 2019-3-25 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Woww top 8 johnson in japan?? Thats awesomee xD
Post time 2019-3-25 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Hello!
Welcome to our official ML forum. Feel free to browse any contents and share us your ideas and support. Glad to hear ur Japan top 8 Johnsn. Dont worry If you can't use a new hero, just watch some top players livestream/video it will help a lot. If you want to be good MM, you have to be a bit selfish early game and focus on farming and keep clearing minions.

Enjoy the forum.
Post time 2019-3-25 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Hello welcome to the forum
Please follow rules and regulations and enjoy your stay
Join our official discord server for pre mate team mates for rank/classic here
https://discordapp.com/invite/dKVXuHU

Also check our portal for tons of game resources like guides, tutorial, troubleshooting guide, fan arts, new hero suggestions and many more here
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/portal
Post time 2019-3-26 12:43 AM | Show all posts
hi there...Welcome
Post time 2019-3-26 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Hello! Welcome to the forum. I love the game too just like you.
if you're liking fighters lately, then try Sun or Roger, these two are fairly simple and good :)
They have fairly low armor, but are very good for 1Vs1 or for pushing turrets
Post time 2019-3-26 06:59 AM | Show all posts
Moshi Moshi!!!! Anone???
Post time 2019-3-31 09:46 PM | Show all posts
hello there and welcome to the forum
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-19 12:12 PM GMT+8