Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 569|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

Suggestions to Mobile Legends 2019

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-22 12:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by thewalkerishere at 2019-3-22 12:09 AM

Dear Moonton,

I love this game since season 2, and have been supporting the games buy purchasing in game skins, starlights, season pass, twilight pass, etc. The point is I am not trying to boast my wealth, but rather I am making a point that every cashers cash for a reason. I cash because it's permamnent, it supports the game to have a long future and I really love the game. With that being said, I have bought the most recent Legend Skin, Aluclard's Obisidian Blade, after about 195 magic spins on the magic wheel. Love the skin. But I have a problem with that. As you see, all other legend skins, when unlocked, comes with 3 things. First is the skin itself, second is the avatar border, lastly is the trophy that is displayed on your profile. As for Alucard's Obsidian Blade, as of now 21 Mar 2019, it is still missing of the latter, the trophy. There is no profile trophy awarded to owners of Alucard's Obsidian Blade. And I think this is an issue because Alucard's Obsidian Blade is a Legend skin, obtained the same way as the other 3 Legend skin, cost an average of 195 magic spins as well. So why the discrepancy? I hope Moonton will look into this and award the owners of Alucard's Obsidian Blade their rightful profile trophy.

Secondly point I want to raise in this post is about buff icon, same like the healing spell buff icon, or the blue buff icon, basically the mini square above your regen skills, that's what I want to talk about. It's 2019, this icons are really effective as the visuals tell us how much time left until the buff is over and thisis really crucial. Now, Inspire has been a very useful spell in MLBB for most marksmans, and assasins. However, it lacks of the buff icon I was talking about, whenever you activate Inspire, only an orange aura on the left hand of the hero is displayed but I cannot tell exactly how much duration I have left for the Inspire spell. I hope Moonton will just add in a buff icon for the Inspire spell so that users can know when their inspire have finished, even though the whole duration is only 5 seconds, users should be able to know via the buff icon to see how much duration left until their attack speed restore back to normal.

Thanks for the attention, I hope Moonton will look into the above suggestions and do something about it, until then, ladies and gentlemen,
I am THE WALKER.

alucard obsidian blade

alucard obsidian blade
Post time 2019-4-13 04:44 PM | Show all posts
I think Moonton totally forgot about the trophy.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-1 10:34 AM GMT+8