Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3895|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Mood] My first KoF game was

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-19 08:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

KoF '99!!!

The arcade days where friends often meet up at stations where arcades are available... Crowding you and giving pressure on how you play or be killed and waste your coins...

Yeah it was around 2002 or something and I was so hooked for their character designs and the one that stands out to me was Iori... Pretty emo and I used to have same hairstyle as him in my younger years...

Fave team is Ralph's!!!

I enjoyed using Clark just keep on walking back and when they come near, grab them! Yeah pretty much exploit... Even worked on Krizalid nab...

Enjoyed spamming Leona's explosive earrings or the dash slash by stepping back for 2-3 seconds then forward + high punch... And we often laugh it out on her special move where she stabs you and gives you Hemorrhoids... Bleeding butt ppffftttt...

Whip... Just striker...

Ralph!!! My fave... And favorite move where any kids watching you shouts with you...

"ARIGATO NO PANTSU!!!"

That special move he do where he charges his punch and strikes forward dealing upto 3/4 HP!!!

What KoF you played first and whos your fave char or team?

Author| Post time 2019-3-23 08:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
thewalkerishere replied at 2019-3-22 03:15 PM
My favourite KOF game would be KOF Wing. I played it in primary school computer labs around 2006 - 2 ...

I still have KoF Wing on my laptop and I ended up buying external keyboard cuz my kids broke it
Post time 2019-3-20 12:23 AM | Show all posts
iori and kyo  ftw XD.
that skill look alike XD
red/blue flame on the floor then when enemy jump . the flaming uppercut combo lol
but i remember i the character i used a lot is kim kaphwan. that dashing slide low kick
followed by a kick downward then you can combo it with somersault hahahaha
 Author| Post time 2019-3-20 04:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2019-3-20 12:23 AM
iori and kyo  ftw XD.
that skill look alike XD
red/blue flame on the floor then when enemy jump . t ...

Yeahhhh i like Kims also and definitely the only character in the 2d game history with a fluid flowing clothes... I like how his pants ripples on his movements... And then theres 3d...
Post time 2019-3-21 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by titan666 at 2019-3-21 04:08 PM

Sega-MD-game-card-King-Of-Fighters-98.jpg
KoF '98 on Sega Genesis. The old good days

and

Fatal Fury on PS1.  

My favorite characters.. of course Terry Bogard.. and Mai Shiranui
Post time 2019-3-22 03:15 PM | Show all posts
My favourite KOF game would be KOF Wing. I played it in primary school computer labs around 2006 - 2009 and it was the only PVP kinda game where you can challenge your friend etc, until Little Fighter, Pokemon Crater came out a year after that or so. I still remember my favourite KOF character was K because of his 38 combo ulti,  and if timed correctly he can swiver left and right non stop making the opponent unable to play until they die. And also I have to play the main campaign on hard mode without dying to unlock Orochi and 'dark' characters like 'dark' ryu , etc. Damn. good old days.

KOF wing charcter selection

KOF wing charcter selection

K

K

Orochi

Orochi
 Author| Post time 2019-3-23 08:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2019-3-21 04:03 PM
KoF '98 on Sega Genesis. The old good days

and

Mai... Pfffttt

Mai Goodness Oppa jutsu!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-26 06:35 AM GMT+8