Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 185|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Account] someone playing using my account on another device, need a way to log it out

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-17 10:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys.

i got a case where my account keep playing it self. i just realized it when i see the history, i keep losing and play poorly. also got some afk penalty. and when i see the time of playing is time where i turn my device off and take a rest.
long story short. i decide to change my email and bind it to fb. but it still played by another person in other device (after checking it again few days later)

so i need a way to logout my account on another device .
can anyone help ?

ps: sorry for bad english
Post time 2019-3-17 11:01 PM | Show all posts
The only way to fix this issue is to send an e-mail to our customer service MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com, tell them your concern along with your account details such as your Ingame Name, User ID, Server ID and purchase receipt if you have any. Next time, please make sure that you never share your account to anyone and that you also didn't fall for phishing sites (those sites that offers free diamonds and that it is not true).
 Author| Post time 2019-3-17 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-3-17 11:01 PM
The only way to fix this issue is to send an e-mail to our customer service , tell them your concern ...

OK. i will send and email to the cs. i lost my old handheld which i specially installed MLBB in it . its just a game account but it meant much for me. anyway thank you for your answer.
Post time 2019-3-17 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Riskyfrisky replied at 2019-3-17 11:23 PM
OK. i will send and email to the cs. i lost my old handheld which i specially installed MLBB in it ...

No problem. Hope you get your account back! :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-18 12:55 AM GMT+8