Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 137|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] AFK Detection when you're riding Johnson

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-17 04:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've experience small bug with the AFK detection, when you're inside Johnson long enough the AFK warning will pop up. when I click OK I'll be kick out from Johnson but if I do nothing the system will recall me back to base.
Post time 2019-3-17 04:25 PM | Show all posts
That's weird. Though there's somehow a flaw in the AFK detection system but who would stay that long enough inside Johnson tho?
Post time 2019-3-17 06:23 PM | Show all posts
How long that long enough exactly?
I think that makes a sense. When you are IN Johnson, you are doing nothing, arent you?
 Author| Post time 2019-3-17 06:40 PM | Show all posts
It less than 1 minutes  I think. so my teammates carry me from our base roaming to enemy base and back to our base go to the jungle area  trying to find hidden enemy and thats when the system trigger the AFK.
Post time 2019-3-17 07:00 PM | Show all posts
My friend was having this issue when i use that johnson bug (that lets you roam around in car mode, but very slowly, and wont explode unless you hit enemy or press the ulti button to explode).. so yeah, being too long in johnson ulti can trigger this.. idk exactly how much time needed tho.. hahahaa
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-17 08:20 PM GMT+8