Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 370|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

Star Reimbursement for Reporting - End of Week or Month or Season

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-17 03:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Star2Dust at 2019-3-17 07:04 PM

So if we submit a report on players we think are cheating (using hack tools such as map hack, lag hack, etc) and these players are found to be cheating, and our team lost, are those players who bothered to report cheating players, able to get back stars lost (STAR REIMBURSEMENT - or whatever you want to term / call / coin it) for all the reports that were found to be true?

- This gives Moonton the opportunity to back up the fact that they do in fact have tools and are serious about their zero-tolerance to gaming cheats.
- This gives players incentive to take time after a game and figure out (based on gold earned, timings in a game, etc) if it was cheating or not
- This makes players feel like they are being heard and gives them a sense that they won't need to face trash players like this in the near / immediate future
- This could be later extended (if it works) to AFK, Idle, profanity, negative, intentional feeding action and reports of this, but would need to be thought through more carefully.
- This depends entirely on whether Moonton's game moderator and admins really can and do monitor the game 24hrs x 7 days a week like the have suggested they do in their latest notice about map hacking tools in the game.

It makes sense that if players are already being punished by losing Credit points. then what is the  incentive for players who report them?

Even if i report a player now, I face them in the next game OR WORSE, they are in my team again next game, and doing the same thing (regardless of whether i take a break to intentionally not play with them if i queue immediately, and so do they).

This is Star Reimbursement as an incentive to players who actually care about the game and community, that they would report players for cheating, etc

@BD007

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 1 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-25 07:39 AM GMT+8