Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 259|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-17 02:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey All :)

Recently been experience terrible lag and ping spikes in almost every game. Whatsup? Its defintely not my internet as other online games run fine.
My experiences are :  When at base or dead, ping is normal around 180 190, soon as i engage in fight or go near minions, it shoots up to 280 /300.. what is going on??

its never done that before. Is every opponent team using map hacks or what? Because apparently that is what is causing the ping in games. Opposite teams farming fast, getting all items and getting to level 15 in quick time, while we lag away and get killed. Its becoming ridiculous. People who have been banned for map hacking should also have their results from games overturned and the people they cheated compensated correctly, by rewarding wins to them.  

This game is almost become ZERO fun, because of this ridiculous ping.

-South African Player

Btw if you guys made an African Server, would be great.
Post time 2019-3-17 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Please check the thread below and gimme ss of ping app.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=52130
May i know what was your normal ping ms?
 Author| Post time 2019-3-18 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Hey BD007

thanks for your response mate.
The ping is the same whether I use Bluestacks or play on mobile. Always the same ping. Use wifi or Mobile Data.   Ping is still high. Which leads me to believe its the game server.  Been happening the last 2weeks now.  When at base or dead ping is low 180/190.   Soon as enter fight or attack minions, ping goes high 230-280 and keeps spiking, till dead or alone at base again.  I will try send screenshots soon.
Post time 2019-3-25 05:49 PM | Show all posts
jackdanielz replied at 2019-3-18 10:41 PM
Hey BD007

thanks for your response mate.

Can you please provide me ss of ping app?
The link i provided, i need to know what is your ping outside of game before making any judgement.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-16 08:27 PM GMT+8