Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 137|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Shop] Starlight Previledge - BP Limit increase

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-14 07:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I tried the the starlight on Feb, but the things i recieved were somewhat meager. It felt like there should be a bit more.
I recommend to include the following on the Starlight previliges

1.) increase in Battle Points limit per week to 3k more from the current weekly limit
2.) increase in shop purchase limit of the below items to 10 per week instead of 5 per week
   -Lucky Standard Emblem Chest
   -Limited Emblem Chest

I believe players that grind on matches would likely go for starlight - they love the game. i love the game. I dont mind paying if there's some additional advantage other than just recieving extra tickets, and a skin for a month.

this still wouldn't make pay to win players - just speed up a little bit the progress of the ones who are actually supporting the game with what they can give.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-14 10:05 PM | Show all posts
I've seen other games where you can use Cash to literally pay for upgrades making your character marginally stronger - so many games out there that are like that. their economy is really bad.

This suggestion I have is different in a way that - you still have to participate in many many matches to earn battle points to upgrade your emblems. - Like really, A lot of Matches to upgrade.

Currently I do like 100 matches in a week - a lot in Brawl, then Classic then Ranked. A portion of those matches becomes fruitless when I reach the BP limit - All I get is 1 emblem per match.

So really, this suggestion is for those who are willing to grind through the matches - that their efforts would have something in return.
Post time 2019-3-14 08:44 AM | Show all posts
Mlbb officials are already providing so many features for starlight users. But adding 1-2 more would be nice and your suggestion is good. Thanks for the feedback.

Comments

thanks BD007 :)  Post time 2019-3-14 09:01 AM
Post time 2019-3-14 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Your suggestions are good but should be lowered by a bit as it's too much for me. Like what BD have said, they're already giving us lots of features especially in the recently released Starlight Shop.
Post time 2019-3-14 11:16 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-14 08:44 AM
Mlbb officials are already providing so many features for starlight users. But adding 1-2 more would ...

Hi BD007,

There are many privileges, but I find many of them not so useful (ie skin trials etc.).
For those of us who grind hundreds of matches per week, the things I am looking for are ways to upgrade my characters proportionally to what I have put into them.  Once You get an emblem set up to lv 30'ish...  its so difficult to find magic dust and emblems at any reasonable rate.

Comments

I agree. the Free trial skins that last for 1 day... they're too meager  Post time 2019-3-14 10:07 PM
Post time 2019-3-14 12:08 PM | Show all posts
i hope this never happen...
pls moonton stay away from pay to win...
lvlup faster = pay to win

Comments

the only benefit is more battle spells and heores  Post time 2019-3-15 02:02 AM
Post time 2019-3-14 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Elfend replied at 2019-3-14 12:08 PM
i hope this never happen...
pls moonton stay away from pay to win...
lvlup faster = pay to win

well....this is Moneyton's game tho
Post time 2019-3-15 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Jultonov replied at 2019-3-14 11:16 AM
Hi BD007,

There are many privileges, but I find many of them not so useful (ie skin trials etc.). ...

I understand. But there should be a limit.
I am not denying you.
Weekly a higher bp collection rate would be nice. Or cap limit.
Post time 2019-3-16 01:56 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-15 01:31 PM
I understand. But there should be a limit.
I am not denying you.
Weekly a higher bp collection r ...

Yeah it makes sense not not allow gaming of the system.  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-26 11:17 AM GMT+8