Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 312|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Punishments

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-14 01:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The games in Master IV-III were not fun to enjoy in very recent times, disagree all you want but theres one fact being too true to this game, Punishments Ingame are not existing, are way too harmless and basically do not matter at all.
As an active ranked player I have to witness the most stupid things in that specific skill level and often those players, who ruin the fun in one way or another, get away with that. It is time to stop having a bot notifying you that the player has been severally penalized and step up your lack of punishments big time, start actively banning those people, the game won't develop if people can just do whatever they want.

Post time 2019-3-19 01:49 AM | Show all posts
aferli replied at 2019-3-17 02:14 PM
"Kinda ok", it's completly stupid. I am honestly done with those feeding awesomes, they deserve a t ...

hmmmmmmm... how long have you been in master tier?
do you really think that the one you call feeder is the main problem?
how many players here in the forum are currently in the master tier?
hahahaha if you stuck in Master maybe you deserve that? because
you need to learn more. sorry if it sound mean. but even a girl can achieve GM XD.
Post time 2019-3-14 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jultonov at 2019-3-14 07:48 PM
BD007 replied at 2019-3-14 08:46 AM
Punishment system is not hard i understand.
But in master league most of the players are new to the  ...

Upper Division makes sense, but the following screenshot is an Epic game.  How do you get to Epic playing like this?  I literally had no chance.  I doubt a pro Pharsa would have stood a chance in this game . It was so bad I started to have doubts that my team was dummy accounts built to feed the enemy.

This game is not an outlier... I get stuck with this type of team 40% of the time.

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 6.42.26 PM.png
Post time 2019-3-14 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Punishment system is not hard i understand.
But in master league most of the players are new to the game.
They still adopt with the environment and learning.
But for upper division ya i think we need strict punishment
Post time 2019-3-14 02:07 AM | Show all posts
the punishment system is fine right now their are harsh punishments and reports add to it but i guess they could add credit margin if you go below it you can't play rank util you are above the margin(this might be in the game)
Post time 2019-3-14 03:36 AM | Show all posts
am i the only one that wants advance AIi for AFKS?

Comments

Yes, this is a good suggestion. This is better than playing 4v5  Post time 2019-3-14 09:44 AM
no i would like that aswell  Post time 2019-3-14 03:41 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-3-14 04:34 AM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-3-14 02:07 AM
the punishment system is fine right now their are harsh punishments and reports add to it but i gues ...

If the punishment system is fine, which it isn't otherwise this very thread wouldn't exist, then the developers would know what to do to those people, which they don't.
edit: what they have to do is to add tempoary lockouts for them if they leave midgame or ban cheaters.

Comments

ok....i made post about this btw  Post time 2019-3-15 01:43 AM
Post time 2019-3-14 05:20 AM | Show all posts
What specific violation are you referring?
 Author| Post time 2019-3-14 05:28 AM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-3-14 05:20 AM
What specific violation are you referring?

Teammates constantly feeding the enemy, nothing is literally done against that.

Comments

I understand..  Post time 2019-3-14 05:56 AM
Post time 2019-3-14 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-3-14 02:07 AM
the punishment system is fine right now their are harsh punishments and reports add to it but i gues ...

on and on but it's true and to this day many people agreed with you about reducing their credit score more but man what took so long to do it,just change the number of minus in credit score isn't that hard to code instead making a whole code about new map or hero

Comments

I know right. They're basically spoiling the game spoilers.  Post time 2019-3-14 09:46 AM
Post time 2019-3-14 04:48 PM | Show all posts
No one disagree with your idea.. and i whole heartedly support this..
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-26 10:57 AM GMT+8