Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 189|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] A Buff for Kagura

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-13 08:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Let's get this straight. Kagura's Purple Ultimate Skill is pure useless now. Using it against a group of enemy heroes or against a single foe isn't much good. As you see, almost ALL heroes in the game can dodge her ultimate or escape from it. Adding up the nerf they did on her cooldown, she's more of a support than a mage.

Moonton should alteast give her a buff. It's quite irritating how there are heroes, including Sun and Johnson got revamps and buffs which eventually made them OP. Although they are nerfed now, it won't ditch away the fact that they are formidably strong. Kagura on the other hand.. As each update passes, the idea of having her skills nerfed don't seem to disappear.

The game creators should atleast consider this idea.
Post time 2019-3-14 08:51 AM | Show all posts
Moving this to suggestion sub section.
I think she deserves a buff.
Post time 2019-3-13 08:34 PM | Show all posts
I don't really use her ult to pull anyone. i use it more like a way to burst my enemies down as soon as I can.  
Post time 2019-3-13 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by goarweam at 2019-3-13 08:50 PM

She will back in the auto-ban list and most of us don't want that.

Just look at Gusion.
When they balanced the newer heroes, Gusion went back to being banned almost 70% of the time.
His burst and mobility is just deadly to squishy heroes and even to tanks in the early game.

Kagura is still one of the top mages.
Not the top mage, but definitely one of them.

So if they are going to make an adjustment on her, I want them to remove the delay in between her skills.
Before, you can use skill 1 and then skill 2 to teleport and then skill 2 again to dash out without any delays.
Now, the animation they added makes it impossible to dash out and use skill 1 to move umbrella without any delay.

Comments

Nope, Harley is in the same tier as Kagura. With Harley you need to end the game right away because he falls off in the mid-late game, while Kagura shines mid-late game.  Post time 2019-3-14 12:52 PM
he is and even in high elo Harley can be useful for split push (poker trick + Feather of Heaven) while Kagura can't do that  Post time 2019-3-14 08:52 AM
is harley the top mage?  Post time 2019-3-14 02:03 AM
Post time 2019-3-14 04:33 AM | Show all posts
1st skill resets when you use ult
you can use it to make sure that the enemies cant escape
Post time 2019-3-14 10:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Good Luck getting this done bro. Moonton sometimes listen to us, only Sometimes. If you're idea can make them profit then there'll be a high chance but if not, especially Balancing, then good luck!
Post time 2019-3-15 07:40 PM | Show all posts
About 3-4 seasons ago, I frenzied all the way into Legend V with Kagura.

Right now, I don't feel she does as much as she did before..
She definitely needs something to improve her, as there are also many more heroes that are more OP and can counter her.

Anyway, I'm at least thankful that they fixed her skill.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-24 08:38 AM GMT+8