Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 144|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] End Smurfs

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-13 07:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I always look at my Gains rate and I think (I think I should create a new account), but I always end up giving up because my skins are all in it. So I got the idea to create an item that restarts the Wr of both heroes and the player.
I believe that the Item would be well used, as it would bring profit and would reduce the Smurfs accounts to a large extent.

Post time 2019-3-13 10:26 PM | Show all posts
agreed with this, also, switching accounts is a hell of a task lol
Post time 2019-3-14 12:00 AM | Show all posts
I always dont agree about the reset-wr item. Why would you do it? WR rate means nothing. it cant help you in fight.
For me, if someone has 50% WR (Or less) with 1k matchs (or more), it's better than someone who has 80% with 100 matchs. Why? he keep use that hero because he knows very well how to use it, eventho his team always lose
Post time 2019-3-14 12:20 AM | Show all posts
the end of a season does it not reset the winrate? - that's what I thought

Comments

ok, thanks man :)  Post time 2019-3-14 07:04 AM
it's not that it resets, but you will have a new set of WR for the current season. The overall WR since you started will remain as well as the WR of all the heroes that you used in Rank and Classics  Post time 2019-3-14 05:33 AM
so that list of heroes with the individual winrates - remains? then just the main winrate on the profile gets to reset?...  Post time 2019-3-14 04:18 AM
it resets your seasonal win rate but not heroes and overall winrate which is what he/she is talking about  Post time 2019-3-14 02:01 AM
Post time 2019-3-14 04:49 AM | Show all posts
WR is just a number (classic or AI farm)
Top Global is a joke too (matchmaking exploit)

Post time 2019-3-14 05:41 AM | Show all posts
What is wrong in creating a smurf account? Why do you want to get minimize it? Is WR all the reason?
Post time 2019-3-14 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Very interesting idea.
And i cant disagree nor agree.
We will be recording this suggestion
Post time 2019-3-14 09:58 AM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-3-14 12:00 AM
I always dont agree about the reset-wr item. Why would you do it? WR rate means nothing. it cant hel ...

Someone who has more than 1000 games but less than 50% WR on a hero, is someone who doesn't know how to adjust and just picks his/her main hero even if it doesn't fit the team composition.

Yes, there are times you lose because of your teammates, but of course there are also games wherein you win because of your teammates.

Basically, 9 random players, plus you with the hero you're very good at, should already be an advantage to your team. If the WR went down to 50%, it's either the player is forced picking the particular hero or is still not good with it after 1000+ games.

Comments

Obviously, yes.  Post time 2019-3-15 07:13 AM
Are you saying that WR does matter?  Post time 2019-3-14 05:09 PM
Post time 2019-3-14 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Winrate as with other statistics from mlbb game, really DOES MATTER.

I'm not saying that WINRATE is the only BASIS of measuring how good a player is, but WINRATE does still matter.

IT shows to everyone his mastery of that hero - together with the total matches he had played.

If you didn't consider winrate and let's say you matched up with a random ally that uses selena as main hero

Selena - 1,500 matches 38%

or a player that plays

Selena - 300 matches 60% winrate

For obvious reason of course, you will choose the higher winrate - in simple math - he has more wins than losses. It's risky to have a player that has already many matches and his percentage winning is way below the 50% threshold-

Winrate is ONE OF THE COMPONENT of how a good player is - keep that in mind.

Comments

Yes yes, exactly.  Post time 2019-3-16 07:33 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-24 09:37 AM GMT+8