Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 537|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Good Nerfs for Harith and Aldous

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-13 02:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, today I am showing you some good balanced nerfs for the 2 most banned heroes: Harith and Aldous. Please keep this posted upvoted if you like these changes and let's hope that ML will that them in consideration.

Let's start with Harith: this hero is litterally hyperscaling the entire game, my intent is to reduce his early game power so he can have clear weaknesses.

Passive: now harith generates a shield whenever he casts a spell (from 300 to 700 + 125% magic power) (base value scales with level)
Cooldown: from 12 to 4 seconds at level 1-15

Skill 2: No longer generates a shield upon cast.
Skill 3: No longer stuns, slow increased from 50 to 60%

Now let's move onto Aldous: his problem is without doubt the late game, he can build full tank and still deal a lot of damage.However, his early game is quite weak, so I will try to balance his first ability.
Sorry Aldous, if you want damage, you have to buy damage.

Skill 1: Base damage increased to 150 - 550 at skill level 1-6, AD ratio reduced from 100% to 50%. Deals 400% on minions (previous 300%)
New Mechanic: when aldous kills an enemy hero/unit he gains 5/1 stack of contract, which INCREASES HIS AD RATIO BY 1%.

Skill 3: Aldous can not stop his skill anymore. Cooldown lowered.
Post time 2019-3-13 04:58 PM | Show all posts
If no shield then harith will be useless.
This shield is core function of harith.
Its like removing stun from selena or removing knock up from chou or removing knock up on mino Ultimate or removing stun from jhonson Ultimate.I accidentally pressed Support but i dont Support this idea.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-13 05:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-13 04:58 PM
If no shield then harith will be useless.
This shield is core function of harith.
Its like removing  ...

The shield is still there.. It's moved on the passive, has higher cooldown but higher base stats
Post time 2019-3-13 05:27 PM | Show all posts
speed460 replied at 2019-3-13 05:05 PM
The shield is still there.. It's moved on the passive, has higher cooldown but higher base stats

Still same.
I dont Support this. Just my personal opinion.
Post time 2019-3-13 05:35 PM | Show all posts
speed460 replied at 2019-3-13 05:05 PM

Which what makes it USELESS.
His kit requires him to dive, without the shield per skill cast, he'd easily be burst down. Which is why that shield is Harith's core and it has already been nerfed.
His 3s CC is also as important.

Aldous is also fine, he requires a lot of last hit farming to do well towards late game.
It is not his fault that you did not take precautions to cut his farm during early to mid game or it's not his fault that none of you picked a counter for him, or even Harith.
And removing Aldous' ability to stop his ultimate? You simply just want him to dive to his death.

This is not a good nerf query, this is more of a "How to make my life easier when dealing with these heroes because I don't want to do something about it. Requesting a nerf seems easier than picking counters or cutting enemy farms"
Post time 2019-3-13 06:56 PM | Show all posts
everone asking for Aldous nerf are only looking at his max passive
which is not obtainable at tournament and normal rank games
when i use Aldous before he was popular i can only get 100-200 stacks

if you compare Aldous to MM
MM are more scarier and more deadly

how to counter Aldous
pick heroes with CC
bully him early game
at endgame stick together

i dont use Harith so no idea
Post time 2019-3-13 08:35 PM | Show all posts
I don't like it. end of story for me
Post time 2019-3-14 01:59 AM | Show all posts
i don't agree with you to be honest i don't have problem with them since have there weaknesses but not many which is why they are banned
Post time 2019-3-14 09:17 AM | Show all posts
For me, both are already balanced. I'm actually happy when I see the enemy team pick either of these 2 heroes.

The ban-worthy heroes now (for me and from what I'm experiencing) are Minsitthar, Gusion, Chou, Kimmy.
Post time 2019-3-14 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Just because YOU cannot defeat aldous and harith doesn't mean they deserve NERFS.

it's kinda pointless since none everyone here buys your reasons - and of course the changes that u want.

I can deal with aldous/harith all day long. We even barely ban aldous or harith  in mythic tier.

Going back to the changes you mentioned, I was like "@#@$#$@#" to be honest.

It's like "HEY MOONTON, CAN U REMOVE ALDOUS AND HARITH now in the game?"

Get good brother, that's the only way you can overcome your HATRED over these aldous/harith.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-26 11:41 AM GMT+8