Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 292|Reply: 33
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Make the MVP of losing team not lose a star

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-12 10:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So I have a suggestion and yeah I have seen this suggestion before as well and I think it's a great suggestion but I don't know people are just not agreeing to it. I do very much firmly believe that the MVP of the losing team should not lose a star. Before you judge me for being retarded, let me explain why.

The problem is so deep, it's frustrating. OK, first off, why am I playing Mobile legends? It's not a single player game, so I am not completing a story of missions for myself or one of those games where you play to upgrade yourself. It's a multiplayer game,   so it's definitely repetitive but still I play it everyday. And the reason is ranked matches. I wanna rank up. But I can't. The edge is simply not in my favor to allow me to rank up. I am a solo player and it's just not fairplay when you are playing solo and there are reasons for that. But it definitely sucks for solo players and I feel the better solution for solo players would be star protection when you lose as the MVP. Why? Because like I said it's not fair. You are disadvantaged. Partly because you will put up against pre-made teams, so you'll get trashed hard by them. And you could say that maybe it's because when you are playing solo, you are being put with random teammates and most people don't play that well really. It's really no point playing mobile legends when you can't rank up because that's the only reason I play this game at all. You could say that I should go play with friends but no, that's not practical. I do have in game friends but no most of them  don't team up with me when I try to invite them and the couple of them that do don't play that well to begin with. Only 1 or 2 people I know actually team up with me and play well. But you see, we all have our lives. We don't play at the same time. And no I can't make real life friends, that's a stupid idea. You see I wanna play solo. Why can't I do that? When I play solo, I lose a lot and it's not because I suck. I am always on a losing streak. I have been to epic at best but I am constantly pushed out of epic to grandmaster. Ranking up is so hard really. Being the MVP of losing team is literally worth *. Being a good player is worth *. Ranking up needs to be easier for solo players.

And I have seen the arguments against this suggestion. You guys are saying that it would affect team composition because no one would pick tanks or support. But I think, no it won't. Because you see, first of all, tanks and supports can get MVP. I get that for real. I have proof. Secondly, I am only asking for a star protection not gaining a star. A team without a tank or support perhaps would not be a good team composition, so they are more likely to lose, meaning you are not ranking up by missing a tank. So someone has to take a tank if they wanna gain a star. And rest I think this suggestion should still be implemented while at the at the same time probably making the MVP system more even. Like those who pushed turrets could get more points or those who tanked damage could get more points but definitely this suggestion is very much needed, more so than the suggestion for fixing matchmaking because I do wanna play this game. I wanna be ensured a match rather than not. I wouldn't mind if this is implemented but match making is not fixed cause this is a much better idea. People have been complaining about solo playing. So why not fix it this way. It is very much fair in my opinion. Like I don't know, I would probably get frustrated even more and quit ML for good if this ain't happening. It's retarded why someone wouldn't support this idea. Like that's bigotry against solo players. You clearly hate solo players otherwise.

Post time 2019-3-15 07:53 PM | Show all posts
I second this idea. It is in no way retarded/idiotic at all.

This will actually help boost and improve player morale and reduce the stress for serious players.
Post time 2019-3-15 01:47 AM | Show all posts
If the MVP didnt lose a star it will incourage the other team members to play well so they may get the MVP title, by competing to get the MVP title to prevent losing stars, indirectly it may lead to epic comeback and improve the matchmaking.
Post time 2019-3-13 09:08 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-3-12 11:16 PM
How about yes you are the most well performed player in your team but suddenly because of you, the t ...

I agree, the reason this tends to happen is either the mvp makes a move to lose the game or the leasts skilled player on the team causes the lost,its more rare for it to be players in the middle of the pact. The mvp is usually more skilled and has decent gold for items, they believe their skills are enough they can roam and solo, but in the mid- late game, that skill can no longer carry them to fight one vs two. You end up needing him in a team fite, and hes off dying trying to one vs two.

Then you get the least skilled player on the team, being afraid to fite during a team-fite because he thinks if he dies he will get blamed and reported, so he only attacks when its 100 percent safe and yoru team doesnt have enough dps to land kills. Sometime this lesser skilled player tends to have bad map awareness and easily get ambushed often, turning it into a 4 v 5 fite which favors the enemy team.
Post time 2019-3-13 01:46 AM | Show all posts
While i agree that pushers and tanks need better appreciation for their works, still not losing a star for mvp is something i cant quite agree on.. no, what i want is severe punishment for feeders, trash talkers and afk.. lets say
For feeders, you receive punishment if you die more than 35% of enemy kill score (only if enemy killscore reaches 30 or more and not appliable in brawl).. punishment : 700 star protection points deducted (if currently have less than 700, then star protection point will go minus), minus 12 credit score, matchup ban for 1 hour.. each repeated violation adds increase of 100 more star protection points deduction, 5 minus credit score more, and 1 hours increase in matchup ban..

Afk : unable to gain star protection points for  48 hours, 17 credit score deductions, 2 hours matchup ban..
Each repeated violation will increase unable to gain star protection points for 3 hours, 5 credit score deduction, 2 hours match up ban..

I disagree with protection for mvp because, many mvp doesnt really deserve it.. they just gather kills by waiting and run, or they just do 1 basic attack and run away and let their friends do the kill and got ganked.. voila free assist.. thats why i disagree..

Comments

Very good and detailed suggestion.  Post time 2019-3-13 10:12 AM
Post time 2019-3-12 11:16 PM | Show all posts
How about yes you are the most well performed player in your team but suddenly because of you, the tide change and your team lose but still you got MVP. I experienced this thing almost every day where the MVP person is actually the one responsible for losing....like he is wandering around during war or because he want to protect his kda, he abandon his teammates.

I personally think that MVP of the losing side not losing a star is not a best solution. I think double the star protection point for the MVP of the losing side would be enough.

Just my personal opinion...
 Author| Post time 2019-3-12 11:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by lufasa at 2019-3-12 11:34 PM
AZNUR replied at 2019-3-12 11:16 PM
How about yes you are the most well performed player in your team but suddenly because of you, the t ...

Like I said, the MVP system could be made even for tanks and pushers. That needs to done anyway. That would solve your problem and also encourage good team composition.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-13 01:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-3-13 01:46 AM
While i agree that pushers and tanks need better appreciation for their works, still not losing a st ...

Yeah but I did say that the MVP would need to be tweaked for this.
Post time 2019-3-13 02:19 AM | Show all posts
lufasa replied at 2019-3-13 01:52 AM
Yeah but I did say that the MVP would need to be tweaked for this.

If you think MVP of losing team should not lose a star.

Then I will tell you this, MORE AND MORE TOXIC=CANCER PLAYERS will ruin the game.

The first mindset of the player would do the obvious - get their BEST HERO to get MVP, win or lose.
They must get the most KILLS and lesser deaths, stealing buff-last hits-stealing important kills for others.

They don't care if THEY LOSE, as long as they GET MVP-and not lose a STAR is a WIN WIN FOR THEM.

So think about it more carefully. A losing team no matter how good a specific player is, should take the loss for the team as a whole.
Get better on the next match that's all i can say.

Author| Post time 2019-3-13 04:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by lufasa at 2019-3-13 04:47 AM
batuzai04123 replied at 2019-3-13 02:19 AM
If you think MVP of losing team should not lose a star.

Then I will tell you this, MORE AND MORE T ...
Screenshot_20190313-020946_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg Screenshot_20190313-020933_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
I don't think you read the previous posts so you might wanna read them. But apart from that, I would love share some screenshots of what a solo play looks like and even make thread about it. But here it is -

Author| Post time 2019-3-13 05:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Also I am Grandmaster 1,  I was at Epic 3 and I have been pushed down so hard, it's terrible. My match history was nothing but losses with the MVP tag on most of them. It's really a gamble for me. Everytime I rank up to Epic 5, I am pushed down to Grandmaster and I have played over 600 matches in ranked. I am tired and frustrated. And I tried a lot to get teammates but it simply doesn't work. So basically, I can't rank up solo cause I am not lucky as some of you. Now I think, if only I was a girl, I'd rank up in a week without even doing anything. But my bad. I mean, no offense but it's really what it is. There's no other meaning to it. So, good job on the game I guess. I have to just sit on my arse trying endlessly or give up and move on to other things.

P. S. I should have taken a screenshot of my 10 mark losing streak. That was hilarious. I was like, "Is this even possible?" but really, great job. I am proud of Moonton.
Post time 2019-3-13 05:19 AM | Show all posts
I want to agree, because the MVP on the losing team really gave his best, but at the same time I disagree, because it will defeat the logic of being the "loser" on the game. I don't know, I'm not sure.

If you win, you gain a star
If you lose, you lose a star

Simple.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-13 05:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-3-13 05:19 AM
I want to agree, because the MVP on the losing team really gave his best, but at the same time I dis ...

I am only asking for a star protection.

Comments

It's just the same as if you did not lose, just wasted time.  Post time 2019-3-13 08:00 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-24 09:05 AM GMT+8