Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 219|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Stop letting new toons be played in ranked

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-12 06:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There should be a restriction on new toons being played in ranked. Should be at least 25 games in classics must be played before being allowe into rank. the worst part it happens at the end of the season.

Related collections:

Post time 2019-3-13 05:54 PM | Show all posts
I find a huge challenge is communication with your team during the selection process.  Often you find people barking out orders like "choose johnson"... or "we need a marksman".  People get pressured into choosing a hero they arent comfortable with.

I'll tell you what they could do...  

I like the idea of have small badges next to each team mate during selection that shows what hero groups they have most experience in.  If you main tank, and play alot of mage... but have never been a fighter before...  maybe your small icons are >> . tank icon, mage icon, support icon (like a top 3).   I'll give an example"

P1: Tank, Fighter, Assassin
P2: MM Icon, Mage, Support
P3: MM, Fighter, Tank
P4: Mage, Assasin, MM
P5: MM, Mage, Support

If P1 picks Aldus for example... he is now forcing P3 into tanking, or worse yet...  one of the others with zero experience. Just a thought, but this might help the team with a little bit of visual control needed to let people play heroes they are use.

Comments

this suggestion is very good. about the icons - how about using the emblem as icons?  Post time 2019-3-15 02:42 AM
Very good suggestion  Post time 2019-3-14 10:10 AM
Post time 2019-3-15 07:43 AM | Show all posts
Jultonov replied at 2019-3-13 05:54 PM
I find a huge challenge is communication with your team during the selection process.  Often you fin ...

This is exactly what I was thinking.  Just small little indicators that serve as visual control, giving an extra little bit of "social policing" to players that are trying to experiment in ranked.
Post time 2019-3-12 07:49 PM | Show all posts
Just play other heroes you arent familiar with in return.. currently thats the only way i can protect my fav heroes wr.. i would rather lose a star than having to bear losing when using my main.. i always do that when someone is being a soon to be complete deadweight..
Post time 2019-3-12 09:00 PM | Show all posts
I suggested this long time ago.
Minimum 25-30 games is required to play a hero in rank game.
Thanks for suggesting this.
Moving this to suggestion sub section so that we can submit this.
Post time 2019-3-12 08:59 PM | Show all posts
I totally agree with Vymonchyyy
Post time 2019-3-13 02:23 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-12 09:00 PM
I suggested this long time ago.
Thanks  ...
suggested this long time ago.
Thanks for suggesting this.
Moving this to suggestion sub section so that we can submit this.

i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

There should be a minimum number of classic games should be played before being allowed into rank.

But maybe not too much, seems like 20+ minimum games is a lot, maybe a minimum of 10 will do.
The reason is some players have already knowledge of that hero - and is perfectly skilled enough to use it immediately in rank.

Smurf or secondary accounts will suffer into this.

But the idea is good to be honest.
Post time 2019-3-13 05:00 AM | Show all posts
i agree great suggestion
Post time 2019-3-13 05:30 AM | Show all posts
second the motion
Post time 2019-3-13 10:24 AM | Show all posts
and make the hero unpickable in rank when the win rate is below 40%, or maybe 35% :)

Comments

Yes it does. It doesn't mean you're very bad w/ the hero. Sometimes we lose coz of our teammates. But 35% is too low. I'm sure we can use other heroes we're better with, rather than that <35% wr hero.   Post time 2019-3-14 03:00 AM
nah WR is a dead stat, it dont tell anything  Post time 2019-3-13 10:33 PM
Post time 2019-3-13 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-3-12 07:49 PM
Just play other heroes you arent familiar with in return.. currently thats the only way i can protec ...

Problem is that nobody admits they are "experimenting" with a new character, yeah?  We assume that during an Epic IV selection that people are picking heroes they are comfortable with.  I had an Alucard go 0-14-2 and during the game when the team starting calling him a "dog"...  he said "relax, this is a new hero for me"   :)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-26 11:53 AM GMT+8