Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4432|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Share] Hero Background Story Concept

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-11 05:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2019-3-15 03:14 AM
BGSConcept.png
Background Story Concept

I really like reading background stories. Sometimes I make and alternative story or a branch of the official storyline. Come to think of it that some heroes have linked to other heroes in cases like destined foe, sibling/family/relatives, and most of love. The most common is to all of us is love related stories but majority of are destined foe/fate. The recent one that we have is about Khufra which is consipired with Esmeralda. For anyone who doesnt know Esmeralda she is the new hero introduced in advance server and will be making her debut on the next month or so. Khufra is one of those heroes who have a terrible past with a close friend just like Valir and Groot (sad one). By reading all character stories it makes it more cliche if its related to love not because I hate it but its too common and predictable. Could either be bad love, good love, unconditional love, etc. all of those are predictable in everyway possible.

We might have different taste in stories but storyline that excites me or probably all of us might be similar to GoT (Game of Thrones), well, fate. Stories that doesnt have a clear ending at first glance but when the a new hero comes and have a matching outline that'll make us excites. This might also confuse to some people which I would also understand because GoT books are as thick as a dictionary. Also a good example is AoT (Attack on Titan). Predictable at first but confusing in the end unless a new character arrives.

MLBB BGS Concept contains:
Origin - past till the first exploration of abilities
Motives - character's intial/final motive

Proposed BGS Concept:
Origin - past till the first exploration of abilities
Build Up - a glimpse of process to transition to Motives
Initial Motive - charater's initial fate
Build Peak - Gaining full control of the ability
Final Motive - destined purpose in the Land of Dawn

MLBB BGS Concept is rather short and direct which a little insight on the past while Prop-BGS have long breakdown of the character.
On your perspect which one do have like the most or which one does makes you comfortable reading with. For me I go with a long breakage and I know some will go to the standard one that we have currently. What do you think?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-14 09:21 PM GMT+8