Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 514|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Alpha Hero Guide

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-10 10:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Halbikx at 2019-4-5 04:09 PM

Alpha - Ultimate Weapon
Hero Guide
by Halbikx

Hero Overview

Alpha, the Ultimate Weapon is a Fighter role hero with moderate to high sustain and damage depending on your playstyle. He relies mainly on his skills, but combined with the item Endless Battle, his basic attacks become a whole lot deadlier. He can be played in two ways; full damage or hybrid. He can deal high damage, provide crowd control, heal himself and is good at poking. His main weakpoints are that he has low mobility and requires a team to be strong, as he is a team-based fighter. But of course, you can also use him solo if you farm enough, making him an unkillable force in early to late game.

Thread Navigation:
alpha_HG_main_pic.jpg
alphabuild.jpg
alphaemblem.jpg
Post time 2019-3-10 11:32 PM | Show all posts
This ones a good guide. As someone who uses Alpha has a 82% winrate, I'd normally go for Demon Shoes for more sustain since you'll be spamming your 2nd skill for the spell vamp. Putting Demon Shoes will make you more invincible because you don't run out of mana and at the same time you can just spell vamp easily with your 2nd skill. My build goes Hunter's Knife (for better farming, and damage to creeps for better spell vamp, and additional and easier xp/gold) > Demon Shoes > Bloodlust Axe > Oracle > Rose Meteor Gold > Blade of Despair > Wings of the Apoc Queen/Immortality. Building Bloodlust and Oracle can already give you a guaranteed 100% spellvamp. When you're good at aiming your 2nd skill, you'll tend to spell vamp everything back to 100% hp because of Oracle as well. I also go for Movement Speed in Assassin Emblem + Spell Vamp.

Comments

i used use the regen boots but their gone now  Post time 2019-3-11 12:16 AM
Post time 2019-3-11 12:31 AM | Show all posts
great in dept guide with build and emblem and more, im also a alpha main(with bad stats) and you have pretty much said everything i would of said,but for the build i wouldn't build endless battle i would build oracle similar to @Charles for the spell vamp boost and the extra tankiness but if the enemy team are all physical damage i would i would use dominance ice for the slow and mana
Post time 2019-3-11 05:25 AM | Show all posts
Better for a skill rework instead hehe
Post time 2019-3-11 05:30 AM | Show all posts
Event though it seems short but you covered all of the important aspect of alpha along with item build path.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with us
 Author| Post time 2019-3-11 05:57 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-3-10 11:32 PM
This ones a good guide. As someone who uses Alpha has a 82% winrate, I'd normally go for Demon Shoes ...

Rare to see an Alpha main. <3 For your build, I think you are going for more tankiness? The reason I built Endless Battle instead of Oracle is because of the passive. That true damage is what greatly increases Alpha's damage output.
I can see why you chose Oracle since it increases your heal as well.
How much is your total matches? Mine is only 520+ with 61% wr  :v

Comments

On my other account I have like 300 probs and around 70%+ wr and in my other acc is probs 100+ matches with 83% winrate.  Post time 2019-3-14 10:31 AM
i yet to have 100 matches on any hero  Post time 2019-3-12 02:04 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-26 12:01 PM GMT+8