Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 217|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Gatogaka

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-10 11:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
He's physical defense is too strong. His passive is too OP, Unpenetratable in early game(until late game).Please nerf his passive, basic defense. Plus devs should know that fighters are the most weakest ones in game.
Post time 2019-3-10 12:03 PM | Show all posts
I personally think he is balanced.
If you look at his defense, it was less then even some mm.
But this is my personal opinion only.
Post time 2019-3-10 01:11 PM | Show all posts
I dont think gatot need any nerf..

Comments

he totally doesn't deserve more nerf,if I remember correctly he already got 3-5 nerf already -_-  Post time 2019-3-11 09:00 AM
Post time 2019-3-10 01:49 PM | Show all posts
I don't think he is too strong but I think the other tanks is just too weak compared to him. Buff Hylos, Uranus and Tigreal should fix the problem.
Post time 2019-3-10 04:17 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-3-10 01:49 PM
I don't think he is too strong but I think the other tanks is just too weak compared to him. Buff Hy ...

Hylos please :(((
Post time 2019-3-10 06:36 PM | Show all posts
he is balanced if physical defence is your problem then try using true damage or physical penetration also a mage is great too but most gato players build magic defence in their equipment or emblem

Comments

dont build physical penetration go for DHS (ignores defense)  Post time 2019-3-14 04:55 AM
Post time 2019-3-10 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Aither tips:
- Gatotkaca only have one mobility skill, picking hero that can kiting or have long range of attack will help you and with you keep distance make gatotkaca can use his passive to gain health
- Gatotkaca are into P.def mean hero with magical damage will be better choice to fight him and dont forget to buy Item with Magic Pen. if gatotkaca feel to tanky or your poke doesnt feel much
- Gatotkaca Skill 2 Benefit him if enemy have High Atk speed or you might say auto attack or basic attack, mean burst hero will do better fighting him
- Gatotkaca really not offer much beside taunt (that really easy to see it comes unless you really focus on something else, slow that deal a bit of dmg, and long range initiating ult (that best when someone else is initiating first and it's really easy to dodge too if you have mobility or flicker)

i really want to put more but i just too lazy now
Well GL fighting Gatotkaca out there

Comments

Nice tips lad  Post time 2019-3-11 08:59 AM
Post time 2019-3-11 05:48 AM | Show all posts
Gatot is fine, probably the opponent that you had is just too good in playing him :)
Post time 2019-3-11 08:46 AM | Show all posts
No please, we need the tank role to be popular or in demand in this game.

Comments

100% support this  Post time 2019-3-11 08:59 AM
Post time 2019-3-12 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Gatot is fine.. it's just that the other tanks became a bit too weak for the new meta.

Heck, even Chou can be better than other tanks in receiving damage.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-24 09:08 AM GMT+8