12Next
Return to list New
View: 344|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Share] Fanny is balanced in the wrong way

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-9 09:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
hello,
So i am a fanny main, mentioned it in alot of threads, anyway when i play fanny in the lower ranks (legend/epic) or mythic till 50 stars, she is basically OP..higher up it requires me to get some free farm from alot of lanes which i dont mind at all...i still destroy the enemy but my issue lies when i go 5Q where shes a complete trash tier hero...i feel like fanny is this one exception hero where she should be balanced, in diffrent tiers and diffrent queues because in every tiers shes in a diffrent state..in warrior to legend she should be for example nerfed and in the higher up ranks buffed or something...but especially in 5Q fanny is just not a good hero and needs some fixing done..just a suggestion and my perspective of the entire hero
Single Polls, Total 19 Users voted
10.53% (2)
47.37% (9)
42.11% (8)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-3-9 10:12 PM | Show all posts
I don't see any reason why she needs a buff. She is balanced indeed but the issue is that in the higher tiers, she gets harder to use because basically people knows how to counter her and how her skill works. Though, it will all still depend on the hero lineup itself, you mentioned 5man, they'll basically counter your Fanny unless there's no likely counter heroes used by the enemy heroes for Fanny and you still lost. It's either you chose Fanny too early or didn't choose her at the end or try other heroes and not use Fanny in every ranked games unless necessary for the lineup in both teams.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-10 01:50 AM | Show all posts
i think a very slight buff on energy regen would make her perfect. but at the same time a good fanny with a buff can crush a team without cc or is underfarmed

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-10 02:40 AM | Show all posts
Man i dont find fanny in rank for almost a month now.
I mean i find fanny in classic but not in rank.
So i have no idea either she needs buff or nerf.
But one thing is for sure, fanny needs lots of early farm and she is strong in early game only.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-10 12:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2019-3-10 12:33 PM
BD007 replied at 2019-3-10 02:40 AM
Man i dont find fanny in rank for almost a month now.
I mean i find fanny in classic but not in rank ...

Looks like im one of the few that uses fanny in mythic 50 stars rofl.

But definitely agree, if u pick fanny in high tier ranks, it is very risky- so risky that ur fanny might be the reason ur team will lose.

id say fanny should be handled by a very very decent player who knows every concept of fanny's strengths and weaknesses.

For me , she dont need yet a buff or nerf- she is balanced as it is.

But i kinda disagree about fanny as "Strong Early game hero"

Id proven many times that this is not the case always - id managed to be as the big threat in many rank matches even kn late game due to the fact that i can PICK and gank vital enemy hero/es and make the enemies handicapped.

Even if u make a scary tower dive or an ambush - making them use their flicker spell or any other spell is very worth it if ur team will follow up. Or scaring enemies to move into unfavorable map location where his allies are unable to support him or split pushing, etc

Trust me , Fanny works even on late game- even on mythic high stars :)

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-10 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Well the high tier gonna be a bit of challenge to use fanny maybe bcuz high tier some people already know how to deal with her, and in 5q enemy sometime more organized making it hard to do solo play.

Fanny is at most balance now, maybe change of playstyle could be a way but cant do nothing cuz not really interested to play fanny not really good at it too. sooo i cant really help

Maybe she will be forever good SoloQ hero with high skillcap

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-10 10:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Fanny need a nerf not buff . When enemy and fanny gold is equal , fanny still can assasinate 2 non-cc fighter and leave like it was nothing(YES , 2! AND IT IS NOT A MARKSMAN NOR MAGE) because of her insane damage . Tell me , which assasin can assasinate a fighter ? Let alone 2 fighter.

Watch xzuan and you'll understand how unbalanced fanny is .

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-10 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2019-3-10 10:16 PM
diwang replied at 2019-3-10 10:03 PM
Fanny need a nerf not buff . When enemy and fanny gold is equal , fanny still can assasinate 2 non- ...

Helcurt? Gusion? Lancelot? Hayabusa? Karina?

You think fanny can only do those what you mentioned? Fanny is the only assassin who relies heavily on Blue BUFF to be effective. If you deprive fanny of its strength - then she will be rendered useless in match.

or have you never used any other assassins?
Fanny is not OP, and not everyone is ZXUAN, so you're assuming that everyone who plays good with fanny is zxuan. you're wrong sorry.

I met so many FANNY PLAYERS since season1 - and i can say that not all can do what top global fanny players can do.

I can kill fanny with gusion with ease. Only unexperienced player will pick non cc heroes against fanny.

As I can tell, you never reached 50~100 stars mythic then- and you dont have idea how weak is fanny from that tier.

Comments

gussion is a great counter assassin for fanny if you can play him and have good motion awareness  Post time 2019-3-11 12:43 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-3-11 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-3-9 10:12 PM
I don't see any reason why she needs a buff. She is balanced indeed but the issue is that in the hig ...

There is no such thing as counter when it comes to fanny, a coordinated team just knows how to position against a fanny and that makes everything bad, i mean yeah i can make her work but shes never drafted and people usually dont like to draft it in 5Q as well

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-3-11 01:55 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-3-10 10:03 PM
Fanny need a nerf not buff . When enemy and fanny gold is equal , fanny still can assasinate 2 non- ...

Thats why i suggest, a nerf for low skill tier people for (i assume) people like you and for the 100+ stars a buff..u ever wondered why people in the higher ranks dont like to draft fanny? Because even the best of the best sometimes have a hard time killing anyone there then shes rather used as some splitpushing machine which moonton never inteded to make fanny work like that

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-24 08:38 AM GMT+8