Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 263|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] Help me I can't get my old account back

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-8 09:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I can't connect to my facebook account because if I connect I get asked question about my old account. And I can't answer all of these questions because it was a long time ago since I played on the account, I only have some screenshots of my endgame results that I posted on facebook.
If I log into my facebook account it says that the fb account is connected to another account and if I want to change to that one, when I click on agree there are multiple questions asked about my heroes, my skins and the amount of diamonds are on this account and I don't exactly know what heroes or skins and how many diamonds I had.Can anyone help me get my account back?

Post time 2019-3-9 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Xaverine at 2019-3-9 12:01 AM

Hi @PilzCraftRGL
you can't connect to your facebook because it's still binded to your old account, you must unbind that facebook first to be able to connect to your new game account. for your old account issue you can directly contact the ingame cs. there is a retrieve account option there, pls fill the form carefully and wait for the cs to help you. but firstly, before you do that please bind your new game account to another platform such as google play games, moonton account or VK.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-9 06:01 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for the quick answer. I attached a screenshot of the cs that says how to retrieve my old account but like I said in my post it doesn't work for me and I get asked some questions but in the text that I screenshoted it does not say anything about some security questions.
Now I will try to fill a form like you said.
Screenshot_20190308-224951.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-17 08:29 PM GMT+8