Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 226|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Share] MLBB is still good! 3rd rank Savage this season with Chou

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-8 06:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2019-3-8 07:02 PM

Sharing to you my 3rd rank savage this season, not with fanny but this time with Chou.
My team played bad during the first 5mins of the game, where Harley didn't go mid - and always on bot - not roaming or rotating - while Claude never really much focuses on gaining more gold - keeps on ganking but can't do since he lacks items early game- only good thing was that we have a good Johnson  ( one of my best most mastered tank aside from Akai and Grock/Mino).

Still MLBB is still good despite having issues with matchmaking. I hope u get ur savages too. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/cAPAuSiOSUM

IMG_0475-min.PNG
IMG_0473-min.PNG
IMG_0472-min.PNG
Post time 2019-3-8 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Good for you.. i dont think i can reach mythic this season.. so sad..
 Author| Post time 2019-3-8 07:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2019-3-8 07:56 PM
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-3-8 07:40 PM
Good for you.. i dont think i can reach mythic this season.. so sad..

You can do it. I reach mythic every season reset with ease.
AS  A SOLO PLAYER - I can do so much more.

You just need to focus on where the current season focuses on - GETTING META HEROES and REFINE your skills with them.

But don't forget to master ALL ROLES as much as possible. This will greatly enhance your skill at different roles or scenarios.
Learn how to COUNTER PICK / COUNTER BAN / COUNTER BALANCE in draft phase.If you see 2 tanks picked by enemy then go for LUNOX or KARRIE. If you SEE 2 MAGES picked by foes, then go for quick burst assasins, but if 2 MARKSMEN are picked - going for a 2 tank (main + initiator) setup will definitely make it hard for them to win.

I know you all love your favorite heroes. But with current meta right now-that will not be enough to take you to higher ranks - and winning more

Learn META heroes as much as you can - it will take you more than you can imagine -

Gusion, Aldous, Grock-Mino-Kaja, Chou, Kimmy Leomord, Helcurt etc

Harith is somewhat not of a threat anymore - she's not OP as when she was released earlier

Fanny is still underrated - a hit or miss - depending on the player's skills. But FANNY IS MY MAIN GO TO HERO to get to MYTHIC Since Season 3.

You can do it ;)

Comments

2 reasons. One - I get a higher chance of unstable yellow ping connection when playing with others. Two, I'm an introvert-even in games :) i dont feel like playing with others as much as possbile.  Post time 2019-3-10 09:41 PM
wow solo player impressive  Post time 2019-3-9 06:38 AM
Post time 2019-3-8 11:39 PM | Show all posts
i've only gotten 2 savages this season. last season i had 14 lmao. harith is still a bug threat, but only if he has 30% CD. without at least 30% CD he's very slow and much weaker
Post time 2019-3-9 06:51 AM | Show all posts
What is your ping stats?
It must be good man.
Because chou is very hard to play with high ping.
Btw good one and keep it up.
Thanks for sharing.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-9 08:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-9 06:51 AM
What is your ping stats?
It must be good man.
Because chou is very hard to play with high ping.

I usually averaged around 3ms to 20ms when using fiber wifi
on mobile data i averaged around 30ms to 60ms somewhat.
Post time 2019-3-9 08:55 AM | Show all posts
not trying to be mean or anything, but this is chou we're talking about. everyone in rank bans him and theres rly nothing special about him winning a game

unless the enemies are smart enough to pick minsitthar or maybe kaja, chou's gonna be a pretty unstoppable threat
 Author| Post time 2019-3-9 01:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by batuzai04123 at 2019-3-9 01:38 PM
FALTERWANG replied at 2019-3-9 08:55 AM
not trying to be mean or anything, but this is chou we're talking about. everyone in rank bans him a ...

It is okay.

But we banned perfectly as i can tell.

We banned Minsithar and Grock

Enemies got their hands at Kaja, but if i could upload all the recorded gameplay, I outplayed Kaja all this game long. I usually play chou as a full tank, I just trolled my self to try a Semi Fighter - Tank build this time.

But i guess the enemies have some trouble communicating thus picking 2 marksmen in the field - adding to our advantage

Chou is OP when used by a decent player.

Im not saying that im good with chou, im just more accustomed to play different roles with no problem at all.

He is like my 10th best hero based from total matches - winrate ratio.
Post time 2019-3-9 08:14 PM | Show all posts
batuzai04123 replied at 2019-3-9 08:00 AM
I usually averaged around 3ms to 20ms when using fiber wifi
on mobile data i averaged around 30ms  ...

No doubt chou is one of the most banned hero in mlbb right now.
Post time 2019-3-11 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Wow! I'm still craving for Chou.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-26 10:59 AM GMT+8