Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 210|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Support Tank

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-8 07:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by mhoz000 at 2019-3-9 07:22 AM

Commander Hammer

Support Tank Hero Vehicle

The icon is the man in the picture and the model appearance is vehicle.

Ranged Tank but not same as range as the Marksmen so it is shorter range by 30% and 20% lesser damage than any Tank heroes but it has radius damage.

Passive

Fortification - when the vehicle hero drops to below 50% there will be temporary bonus 200 both armor and magic armor and will have bonus 250 hp regen per sec but will not move until its hp is full can eject the garrisoned heroes and still inside the vehicle hero (the hero is level 4 or has ultimate).

Make em slow ( Crowd Control) - this hero vehicle will throw a big grenade upon enemy targets will make them slow movement and attack speed by 70% for only 2 secs. (No damage)

Make them flat (Crowd Control) -  this vehicle hero rushes to its enemy targets and raises its front heavy wheel tracks and smashes them and damages 300 physical attack, knocks back away from this hero and stuns only 1.5 secs.

Stand as one! (The ultimate) - this tank suddenly changes its color due to armor and magic armor by 200 temporarily increase and opens four doors to garrison (to protect his allies when garrisoned and make all out team attack range damage and range skill damage)with four allied heroes recommended marksmen, mages or any allied heroes has ranged damage skills, melee skill will have no effect and this only for 20 secs. The cool down is 60 secs.

I suggest this support tank due to many players who do not like to adjust, want two or more mages,marksmen, and any ranged damage heroes.

Attributes

Basic attack 10%

HP 40%

Armor 40%

Skill damage 10%

The story, he is the commander of all divisions who was also the leader of world global defence group successfully defended the world from terrorism or global threat but there is traitor under his command who nearly killed him and destroyed almost left nothing in his armies by the Super Tank who was created by his own the most intelligent engineers no one can surpass or destroy the only one super tank can destroy all powerful armies in the world which was stolen by the traitor who will take over the world and became a super villain, this traitor also killed his superior who is the common enemy of Commader Hammer that traitor named "Chaos"who is now the global threat and he called his faction as Chaotic Helfire. Commander Hammer want to flat his former division commander and former special forces with his last vehicle remain the Great Citadel after confronting "Chaos" for the first time he failed to destroy him and he tried for many times still he failed until he realized someone who will kill Chaos and the Super Tank who recruited her the teenage Japanese Psychic Girl as the new and only one all division, one girl army who is ability user using mind since birth due to her anger wants to avenge his familiy's death against chaos.

I do not know if somesome will like this kind if tank hero, just leave any words you want to tell and explain it why.
BattleFortress.jpg
IMG_20190308_061143.JPG
IMG_20190308_122208.JPG
Post time 2019-3-8 08:42 AM | Show all posts
Wow very unique hero to be honest.
Good passive and support for allies with ultimate.
And has cc controls too.
Please send this to in game cs as suggestion as well.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-8 09:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-8 08:42 AM
Wow very unique hero to be honest.
Good passive and support for allies with ultimate.
And has cc c ...

What cs? Sorry for that i am newbie.

Comments

customer service  Post time 2019-3-9 06:41 AM
Post time 2019-3-8 10:19 AM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2019-3-8 09:19 AM
What cs? Sorry for that i am newbie.

In game customer support.
It is located on the top left corner besides your profile avatar border(Blue headset icon)
Cheers.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-8 10:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-8 10:19 AM
In game customer support.
It is located on the top left corner besides your profile avatar border ...

Oh I see I have done it thanks. I hope devs will see this and this is very helpful for team mates who want to be more on range damage.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-16 02:55 PM GMT+8