Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8356|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Query] Weekly Battlepoints - Limit

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-5 09:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Everyweek, when i play, i reach the limit before the weekends, even with a card that increases the limit.
Is this something that you get too?

can we get this increased to 9.5K per week?

Post time 2019-3-5 09:47 AM | Show all posts
You need any double bp card.
Normally it is 7.5k for non starlight members.
But you can increase the cap to 9k with any double bp card.
Now i really want to test it with 1-4 matches double bp card for win.
Which we can easily get by sharing.
Now need to test that if this increase the limit also or not.
Post time 2019-3-5 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2019-3-5 02:34 PM

can we get this increased to 9.5K per week?
If this is a question, the answer is no. the limit is 9k
If this is a suggest, I support it. Make it 10k haha

the thing you have to pay attention for those doble bp cards (2x BP for next 4 wins and 2x BP for 24 hours) is, Yes they increase your bp limit but it wont work if you cant reach the limit before the card's duration end

Comments

yeah, but its a common thing for me to reach the limit even with the BP cards. sometimes I share the aftergame scores in FB to get the BP cards :D  Post time 2019-3-6 09:19 AM
Post time 2019-3-5 01:41 PM | Show all posts
why no limit instead :)

Comments

+1 on this... Or if we're getting emblems, get maybe 10 emblems?.... 1 batter after the limit is only 1 emblem - that's sad  Post time 2019-3-6 09:17 AM
i agree we should get bp for those countless battle that we grind out  Post time 2019-3-6 04:51 AM
Post time 2019-3-5 06:21 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-3-5 01:41 PM
why no limit instead :)

they want players progression to be slower so they stay longer
or they want you to spend real money to progress faster

this is common to lots of games

Comments

--> forget to sleep?.... that's me. LOL  Post time 2019-3-6 09:16 AM
make sense plus, some people tend to forget to sleep hehe  Post time 2019-3-6 05:04 AM
Post time 2019-3-5 10:33 PM | Show all posts
between the weekly tasks, trial cards, battle BP, excess heroes, etc. you can get about 12000-13000 a week

Comments

so it would take 3 weeks to get a 32 bp hero  Post time 2019-3-6 04:52 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-3-6 08:58 AM | Show all posts
I use BP cards, usually the 1-day double BP cards, they say they extend the limit - regardless, I still reach the limit by Saturday just about every week.
Where I'm at, the BP limit resets about every Monday Evening, so if the limit is reached just about in 5.5 days worth of gaming.
on average I play close to 5 hrs in every 24-hr period, and on average a game lasts almost 20 mins so I do probably 3 - 4 games per hour or about 20 games per day max. and an estimate of 100 matches a week.
an average game is about 120 BP (win, defeat, and with BP Card)
hmmm
if my math is right, yeah, that's about 12k a week...

yeah.. I want to correct my post, - increase the limit to 15K a week.

Although I understand they want to limit the players acquisition of new heroes to the time it takes moonton to produce new ones, they may actually be discounting the fact that, we have emblems to grow too. - Magic Dust takes 6K BP points a week, and if we go get emblems in the shop that takes another 6k BP points a week too. So overall realistically, if a normal low rank player tries to grow emblems and get new heroes, it would take 2 months to get new heroes while slowly progressing the emblems

- my thoughts
Post time 2019-3-6 09:43 AM | Show all posts
ag273n replied at 2019-3-6 08:58 AM
I use BP cards, usually the 1-day double BP cards, they say they extend the limit - regardless, I st ...

15k?
Thats insane.
even with slow paced i have like 250k bps left and i have all heroes.
and i did not use diamond to buy heroes.
I think current bp limit is ok but i agreed to raised on 10k limits per week.

Comments

@trollgre is right tbh. i also have every hero in the game but sometimes when i play on my smurf. i have the same problem of not being able to catch up  Post time 2019-3-6 10:16 PM
old players wont have problem. but for new players they will find obtaining heroes is so slow. and upgrading emblems so slow too  Post time 2019-3-6 07:04 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-20 01:50 PM GMT+8