Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 940|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Account] can't switch account to google play and VK

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-3 02:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
need help guys...yesterday i was about to switch account of my friend via google play and it shows that is was my main account that supposed to be of my friend's account..and it also shows that "you already connected to this account"

as for VK.. it cannot switch to another account...it says that "it is invalid to switch" or something like that...

any help for this problem??thanks

Post time 2019-3-4 05:47 AM | Show all posts
easy.
go to google play games settings
Turn off "automatically sign in to supported games and
"sign in to games with this account" option.
And try it will be working 100%
Post time 2019-3-3 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Probably the account is actually connected to that Google Play account. Is there any other way other than those 2 to switch? Try using Moonton.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-3 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-3-3 02:37 PM
Probably the account is actually connected to that Google Play account. Is there any other way other ...

actually it does not connected to my main account..for moonton account is okay for me...but with google play and vk, i cannot switch to someone's accont.. oh btw my handset is xiaomi pocophone f1
Post time 2019-3-3 05:37 PM | Show all posts
If it says "you are already connected to this account" it means that, that your current account is actually the account connected to that Google Playstore account. That's why I'm asking if you can try linking that other account to Moonton/Facebook and try switching.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-3 06:20 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-3-3 05:37 PM
If it says "you are already connected to this account" it means that, that your current account is a ...

nope sir...i borrowed 3 accounts of google plays from different persons..when it is successfully login..the account that appear is my main account which is very questionable..my google is rugal****@yahoo.com for my main account..i switch to other accounts via google play with mark******@yahoo.com..and it says "you are already connected to this account"...and which is absurd that i want to use another account..and it appears to be my main account...
Post time 2019-3-3 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Have tried using anything other than Google?
 Author| Post time 2019-3-5 10:30 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-4 05:47 AM
easy.
go to google play games settings
Turn off "automatically sign in to supported games and

sir..thank you..now the only problem i have is the vk..when i switch.. it says "error descrption" "invalid request"...i can't switch to my vk account
Post time 2019-3-6 09:54 AM | Show all posts
oneforall replied at 2019-3-5 10:30 AM
sir..thank you..now the only problem i have is the vk..when i switch.. it says "error descrption"  ...

VK having some technical issues now and moonton is working to fix it dont worry.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-6 11:56 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-6 09:54 AM
VK having some technical issues now and moonton is working to fix it dont worry.

i see...thanks for the info...cheers
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-23 12:09 AM GMT+8