Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5025|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Comics] Yi Sun Shin x Kadita - The Love beyond the Sea

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-25 12:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Kashin_part_1.png

kashin_part_2-1.png

Have you had a love that is fenced with boundaries? That there's something in between you that separates you from a far no matter how much you want to be closer together?

Status?

Race?

Gender?

Is there of any more importance than you two be together because of the "wall" that you can't seem to hurdle your way through?

Are you willing to overcome this wall for the person you desire and will it be worth it regardless of the consequences entails upon expounding your retribution for this conquest?

--------------

I just wanna steam it off... I'm current living in with someone for several years but it seems our spark is gone and then there's this person who I had a mutual encounter with that I had swing the wrong way and now there is some sort of obstacle between us but my infatuation to this person seems to grow on that it makes me go crazy on thinking and also tearing me apart to whom I need and to whom that I want.... *pants pants*

Nah.  Just ignore me... Enjoy the comics and have a great lunch !

Post time 2019-2-25 07:54 PM | Show all posts
eeeee I remember this comic from discord server
Post time 2019-2-26 01:46 AM | Show all posts
now you'll have to decide if you're gona spend money on that other person or for in game diamonds.. man that alucard skin looks great, but gota go buy some food.
Post time 2019-2-26 09:16 AM | Show all posts
I'm imagigining your story with your profile pic.. holy cow bro that's tragic hahahaha

As Yi Sun Shin always say... "Fight to the last second."
 Author| Post time 2019-2-26 05:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ag273n replied at 2019-2-26 01:46 AM
now you'll have to decide if you're gona spend money on that other person or for in game diamonds..  ...

Well... Thats why im confused because both of them are supporting me... Financially... *winks*
Post time 2019-2-27 06:46 PM | Show all posts
whats a sirllfriend xD
i guess it not a mermaid
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-21 01:06 PM GMT+8