Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 935|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Game-ruining Bugs

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-25 01:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
* The worst swear filter I have ever seen in any game - seriously what’s the point of the chat communication if you guys just censor every word or letter; “da”, “ba”, “me”, “pu”. Literally censors random letters which makes the sentence incomprehensible. WHY NOT just give us the choice to turn on or off the swear filter.* Game randomly changes my emblem set when in rank. (Ex.  Fighter randomly changes into Magical) - a lot of players are in a disadvantage because you, yes YOU, the developers, bring up bugs like this.
* Movement wheel getting stuck - randomly getting stuck in one place and if you move it to another, it stays there, basically you’re stuck walking around the map automatically, one of the most frustrating bugs.
* Skills can be stuck when aimed - the aiming is visible on screen even after finger is removed from touch and wont cast the skill, delaying the need to cast on an enemy.
* Dragging the movement wheel will also drag your map view at the same time - so basically you move up then your camera view goes up the map, like it’s touching the minimap and dragging it up.

Minor bugs:
* voice sound automically turning on.
* 15 games and still wont show hero power (i had 30 games on hanzo and still wont show.)
* fix your english grammar.
* developers’ brains.

Fix these bugs. Dont expect my gratitude even after you’ve done it, because you developers have ruined many of my matches.

Post time 2019-2-25 09:18 AM | Show all posts
I never faced movement wheel stuck bug or joystick stuck bug.
Anyway we need valid proof.
Once you got proof either screenshot or video, you can contact in game cs by yourself or we can do it for you.
We need.
Proof
your profile id number
server id
Device model
When did you face the bug
Device os
Game version
Thanks.
Post time 2019-2-25 02:52 AM | Show all posts
words like “da”, “ba”, “me”, “pu”are offensive in indo i think but i agree we should be able to turn on and off  chat filters
'15 games and still wont show hero power' did you do classic or rank matches because only rank matches give hero power
'fix your English grammar' i haven't seen too many grammar mistakes I've seen more false skill descriptions
'developers’ brains'...um....ok
Post time 2019-2-25 06:25 AM | Show all posts
indeed you're a WARGOD :)
Post time 2019-2-25 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-2-25 02:52 AM
words like “da”, “ba”, “me”, “pu”are offensive in indo i think but i agree we should be able ...

Since the game can detect the player's country/region, I guess they can filter the censored words to each country.

I don't mind reading offensive words from other languages because I don't understand it. Even if I do, I don't care.
Post time 2019-2-25 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2019-2-25 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-12-26 05:49 PM
Rexsamz replied at 2019-2-25 02:52 AM
words like “da”, “ba”, “me”, “pu”are offensive in indo i think but i agree we should be able ...

Yes, 15+ games of ranked matches in Epic tier (all wins). Also, I forgot to mention that the hero power IN local/global is the one that doesn’t appear immediately as the one for STREET.

I’ve seen enough grammatical errors, usually the subtle ones. Forgive me for being too angry, I was just really pissed off on why they would focus working on new heroes and not fixing bugs.

Knyrv replied at 2019-2-25 09:28 AM
Since the game can detect the player's country/region, I guess they can filter the censored words  ...

“Da” “ba” “pu” is not an offensive word in my country, in fact, it’s used mostly in basic communcation. That’s why it’s becoming a hassle.

Comments

no need to apologise, trust me we are all annoyed with mlbb's ridiculous priorities, skin and heroes before bug fixs and gameplay improvements  Post time 2019-2-26 03:12 AM
Post time 2019-2-25 11:58 PM | Show all posts
the movement wheel bug is really annoying and the emblem bug is also irritating
Post time 2019-3-1 11:55 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-25 09:18 AM
I never faced movement wheel stuck bug or joystick stuck bug.
Anyway we need valid proof.
Once you  ...

Movement wheel lock is confirmed bug.

I encountered from ios device.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-18 08:11 PM GMT+8