Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 563|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[lag] Disappointment

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-19 11:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm very disappointed, very disappointed

First of all, I've been off for a long time due to computer having some problems, so it's been a tough time and it's still under repair. Apologies for the late guides that I've been planning to make.

Second, with the Guinivere update, I've been facing problems where the ping and lag delays suddenly went wild. Leaving players under a big disadvantage in connection. This has been occuring so much, the ping spiked from 180 to 290+ back and forth non stop. I'd like to know what causes this.

I've had high hopes for this game, and so far it has been enjoyable. Hopefully this issue can be considered.
Screenshot_2019-02-19-23-48-42-87.png
Post time 2019-2-20 05:39 AM | Show all posts
same i had high ping after update but after the resources were downloaded it was back to normal
Post time 2019-2-20 07:20 AM | Show all posts
mine was lag a few games right after the update, but after I turned off the game for a few hours and logged back in, the game is back to normal.

if you're still having high pings, its probably your internet
Post time 2019-2-20 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Maybe because the new update just come out.. give it time.. maybe it will return to normal by itself.. hahahaha
Post time 2019-2-20 08:53 AM | Show all posts
It is really normal to face high ping or ping strike after update.
So i suggest you to check for 1-3 days and if not stable then report to in game cs or post here we will try our best to help you.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

Will do, first time facing high ping spikes after update. Thanks for the heads up!  Post time 2019-2-20 11:40 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 11:54 PM GMT+8